Germaphobe - Thomas Imagine

A/n: trying to catch up on requests soooo sorry it's taken so long. Also look at these fucking babes. Ki is just the cutest little puppy. Dyl's long hair and little scruff and that suit on him wow. And fucking hell Thomas. That cute and hot little outfit is like so adorable and then the look on his face. He's trying to kill me. Damn. Is it hot in here or is it just Thomas fucking Sangster. Alright on to the imagine. Thanks to myIQisnegative10  for requesting this and writing most of it herself! 

_________________________________________________________________________

You're a germaphobe, you hate touching dirty or germ filled things and other people. One day you called your friend Thomas, since you were bored and your roommate was out for awhile. He said yes, as always. You sat on the couch to wait, and after about ten minutes a knock came from the door. You got up to open it, revealing a smiling Thomas.

 "Hey, (Y/N)." He greeted while leaning towards you to hug you, but you back away from him immediately. "Ugh, I hate you being a germaphobic bitch." Thomas grumbles, causing you to laugh and reply, "Get used to it Tommy." You locked the door and Thomas  sat down on the couch, propping his feet up on the coffee table. Obviously, you panicked immediately. You don't want his dirty shoes all over your nice, clean coffee table. "Put. Your. Frikin'. Feet. Down!" You pointed at him, saying every word clear and loud, as you reached over to push his legs down. 

He suddenly looked over at you with a smirk. "I had an idea." He smirked widely, making you cock an eyebrow at him. "What's that idea?" You asked, uninterested, but he didn't answer your question. Instead, he stood up and walked towards you. "What the fuck are you doing?" You questioned, furrowing your eyebrows. Your heart rate quickened when he stopped directly in front of you. Your face just a dangerously short two inches away from his. "What are you doing?" You croaked out, gulping. "Let's do something about that phobia of yours." He whispered huskily in your ear as he looked down at you. You backed up, only to be met with the hard wall behind you. 

You bit your lower lip, causing Thomas' eyes to darken instantly. Suddenly, he attacked your neck with his soft lips, causing millions of butterflies to erupt in your stomach along with feelings of panic. You tried to push him away, but he pinned both your arms above your head with a single hand. He kissed and sucked down to your collar bone, leaving a trail of read marks. You bit your lip harder to prevent you from letting out a moan, but you failed miserably. He smirked against your neck as you let out a suprisingly loud moan, and you melted into him. "You want that, Baby?" He asked you teasingly. "Fuck... Me." You tried to let the words slip from your mouth and you succeed- you can't even tell if you're still a germaphobe anymore. You couldn't care less, his hands and lips all over you made you forget everything else. 

 He smirked, then went back to kissing your neck while he guided you towards the couch. Thomas started unbuttoning your pj top, exposing your stomach and your bra. "Fuck. You're so hot." He cursed under his breath before kissing you. Except this time, on the lips. His hands roamed your exposed body then rested on your boobs, rubbing them and causing you to moan. "Just... Fuck... Me." You said through scattered breaths. "I can't, baby. Daddy didn't bring a condom." Thomas bit your lower lip, tugging lightly, then released it. "Fuck it, Thomas! You can't just leave me with a heated kiss." You answered frustratedly, kissing him back as his hands ran over you. 

 You felt him smirk, his hands leaving your tits and smoothly sliding down your body. You feel your core get heated as you watch him. He fumbled on your shorts, then slid them off your legs along with your panties. He slowly parted your legs teasingly, looking at you in amusement as your head whips back, begging for him to do something already. 

 "Do you want Daddy, baby?" He kissed your clit, causing you to tug his hair and attempt to shut your legs, but Thomas placed his hands on your inner thighs to keep them still. You nod your head in reply. He kissed your clit again before you felt his tongue moving- entering you, causing you to tug his hair harder and your insides to churn, beads of sweat staring to form on your forehead. "Th-Thomas." You moaned his name. 

You felt his fingers as they moved up your thigh, sending shivers down your spine. He rubbed your clit whilst you moaned continuously. Suddenly, you felt his finger enter you, making your back arch up off of the couch in suprise at the feeling. His lips moved back to your body, kissing your cleavage then sucking your nipples. Another finger entered you, causing another long, drawn out moan to escape your parted lips. 

His fingers moved faster, getting deeper by the second, causing you to think 'Damn he's got long fingers.' Your heated moment continued until you heard someone curse outside, followed by the rattling of keys. "Shit." Your eyes widen and your extreme 'make out' session ended as quickly as it had started. You picked up your clothes, dressing and trying to fix your hair. 

Thomas sat on the floor whilst you lie on the couch, playing with your phone when the door burst open. You looked at your flatmate innocently, giving her a warm smile. "Sup." You greeted her and Thomas coughed, but kept his eyes planted on the telly. "Sup. Umm... What are you watching, Thomas?" Your flatmate questioned, looking at you weirdly while motioning to Thomas then back to the black telly. You realised that it wasn't even on and you have to mentally smack Thomas with his dimness. "Haha! Nothing." He replied, laughing awkwardly. 

She nodded suspiciously and then walked across the room to the kitchen. "Alright im gonna go make myself some food." She said and you smiled, nodding and telling her that you two already ate. She walked out and you immediately grabbed a pillow off the couch and smacked Thomas upside the head with it. "Nice going dimwit."  You said while shaking your head at him.  

He grabbed the back of his head and scowled at you. "Naughty girl. Daddy's gonna have to teach you a lesson." He growled in your ear, causing you to blush lightly. With your roommate back, there's no way you could do anything here. He kissed your neck again, sucking lightly and trying to find your sweet spot. You gasped as he found it and you bite your lip hard, "S-stop. She'll hear us." You said and unconvincing. 

"Cmon baby lets go to Daddy's." He said, more demanding then asking if you wanted to. Your face flushed red as you nodded in response. "Im going to Tommy's!" You called out to your roommate as you put your shoes on. He opened the door for you to walk out and you heard her yell. "Have fun! Use protection!" And your eyes widened, knowing she heard you. 

Thomas chuckled at the look on your face, and slapped your ass giving it a squeeze as you walked out and got in his car. He kept his hand on the inside of your thigh on the way there, knowing full well he was teasing you. 

Let just say after that night you weren't a germaphobe anymore. 

________________________________________________________________

One last thing. I love you guys to death, and I have 80k reads, which is crazy amazing. But you guys don't comment. Ever. I get like 5 comments, maybe. I love reading all the comments and I respond to most of them so please please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee comment. Okay bye ily my kinky little fangirls. Maybe a part two to this?