Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Mia's POV

As I approached the door out of the classroom Ethan jumped in front of the open door in a 'bad' attempted to scare me.

"Boo!" he shouted waiting for me to reacted but all he got was a giggle. "It wasn't suppose to be funny" he wined playfully like a child who wanted a lollypop but wasn't allowed. I was still smiling trying not to burst from the laughter being held inside of me.

"Hey look the baby is having a tantrum" I burst out, still laughing after I said it. Ethan pouted playfully before laughing with me.

"I'm older than you, so your the baby here!" He laughed but I stopped laughing. he stopped after he couldn't hear me joining him in the laughing fits we were in. He stared at me curiously, wondering what I was thinking.

'Do something! he's going to be suspicious now! why did you stop laughing just because you are 315 years old! Yes you are defiantly older but he can't know that!' the voice inside my head was bellowing at me to do something before he asks questions.

"Have you found out when my birthday then?" I said calmly not wanting to revile anything.

"As my birthday is next week and I am the oldest in the class I assumed that you were younger" Ethan said in a calm tone as I nodded to him he was correct, that If I was born the same year as him I would be younger. If only he knew I was born in 1698 which you can work out that I am 315.

"Yeah your older than me" I said will a laugh to stop the depressing mood. he joined me in the laugh then ask the question I've dreaded.

"When's your birthday? I'm guessing your 15 as I'm going to be 16 in a week" I nodded to this, he's right, as a human I would be 15.

"My birthday is April 1st, April fools day" I said with a giggle "but the jokes on you because you have to put up with me" I laughed once more. He smiled at me but didn't join me in laughing.

I stop and looked up seeing those blue eyes with a hint of yellow. 'Hang on yellow. In his eyes. That's differ...' I was stopped out of my thoughts when I heard Ethan whisper something.

"I don't mind putting up with you" was what he said. it was one of the quietest sentence ever from someone's mouth. I would have missed it if not for my vampire hearing which increases it by 100x.

A blush came on my cheeks but left as soon as it happened. I couldn't risk anyone finding out about my vampirism. If I blushed or acted like I heard then he would think how, because he said it so quietly I'm surprised if he heard it.

Ethan started walking down the hall and gradually stopped at the end my some massive cream coloured doors.

"Come on you need to meet everyone" he shouted to me across the hall. I nodded and started walking to Ethan who had a big smile on his face.

'This is a time where my supernatural speed would be useful' I thought as I walked through the long hall, coming close to where Ethan were.

As I stood next to him he put his arm around my waist, making me surprised and slightly uncomfortable. I look up at his bright ocean blue eyes as look away. He had been watching me for a long period of time when I looked up.

I noticed a blush on his cheeks but it went away as soon as it came.

"Let me introduce you to everyone" Ethan said as he open the massive door to reveal more than 100 pair of eyes on the two of us...

_______________________

A/N:

Unedited

Sorry for the small chapter it will get longer.

Thanks for reading my book, it will get better about chapter 5 something surprising will happen ;)

Anyway I will love to see what you think of this so please comment. I can't improve without some advise:)

So Vote and Comment please

Thanks xx