Chapter 9

Chapter 9:

3rd persons view:

After the catch up with Mason in the morning, Sapphire was walking into the school grounds. Already people would talk about her and she was surprised that she fitted in so well. She never thought that she would meet humans that she could relate to, she still felt over whelmed with it.

As she walked through the school gates she could already hear what people were saying about her.

"Look at the new girl, thinking she's so cool"

"ugh, she's such a big head, walking around like she owns the place"

"she may be pretty, but she's definitely a big head"

"It's her again..."

They were all the negative comments he could hear around her. It don't bother her though, these were the people her mother warned her about. She was told about these 'mean girls' at high school and completely hated them.

These were the girls that bully and pick on people for fun, amusement. It made her sick, I a bad way. She was surprised at how humans treat other humans, no respect what so ever. Then again, vampire treat humans the same. Pick on them for fun, practically all vampires do that. After all, they are just walking blood bags.

But Sapphire started to think about this more. The humans she knew were not just walking blood bags.

They were her friends.

She would never do anything to hurt them or sadden them. She started to honk back to the time she hated all humans and how stupid she was. They wasn't so bad after all.

She thought this as she walked past hearing the positive comments.

"She's really nice, don't you think?"

"She's really fit"

"Mia is so funny, most of the time I'm crying tears of laughter because of her"

"Beep, beep, hot girl alert!"

Most of the comments were from boys and about her looks it still made Sapphire feel happy. She can't help the way she looks, she blames her vampirism. Vampires are supposed to look attracting (fit as the humans say) to the other sex and her pray (humans). As she is also the princess of the vampire kingdom and all vampires, she is one of the most attractive being on the world.

Sapphire soon walked into canteen where she was soon greeted by her friends. she noticed Paris first, with her long blonde hair down, showing off her wavy curls.

Sapphire (Mia to humans) POV:

"Hey Mia, come sit over her" Paris called while patting the seat on the left of her, on her right was Jesse as always. I would always sit on Paris's left and next to me as well as Paris would be Ethan. I turned to see him sitting in his normal seat, as always.

"So I was thinking that I could curl your hair and you should have your hair down, I bet it would look nice down" Paris suggested as she started to look intensely at my hair. Jesse and Ethan nodded in agreement to Paris's idea.

"That's cool I haven't curled my hair before" I said when I heard a gasp from Paris and I continued "and besides, I never have my hair down cause it doesn't look nice down"

"Whatever anyway what did your parents say? Can you come today?" she asked looking hopeful.

"They said yes and I have the over night bag right here" I lied, hoping to sound convincing. The truth is that I haven't told my parents because they haven't been home at all. they only came home for an hour and that when I went out hunting. They were in the vampire kingdom helping some of the solders practice fighting. It won't be so bad... I think...