Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Paris's POV

As soon as Mia came back I new something was up. After talking to the horribles of our year she look dull and down.

"Mia" I called for her as she walked slowly to us. She brought her head up and gave us a small smile that was so obviously fake.

I could tell Ethan noticed it too. He would always Mia. My theory is that he has a major crush. Maybe love? I don't know.

As soon as Mia sat on the creaky school chairs I a light bulb turn on it my head.

"Hey Mia I've got an idea" she turned he head to me and have me a small nod to continue. "As your new around ere and you don't know us well and visa versa, why don't we you come round my house tomorrow? All of us can come" I said while gesturing with my hand to out group. "You can sleep round my house too, it will be fun" I continued with a huge smile on my face.

Mia's face lit up like a kid at Christmas. Jesse and Ethan had the same expression on their faces too.

"I would love that Paris! thank you" she cheered and hugged me in a friend way. When we stopped we did our secret handshake only us know. The boys look confused when we quickly went through our handshake and at the end we whispered "ff" as in 'forever friends'.

"Hey we are the boys here we should do an epic handshake" Jesse said then tried to make up one with Ethan but it failed. Mia and I was cracking up at their failed attempted of our handshake.

Glancing to the right, I notice Mac and Ken walking to our table talking about rugby, like always.

"Mac, Ken are you busy tomorrow night? were going to have a party at my house" I offered as they sat down in there seats. They gave each other a stern look then both looked back at me shaking there heads.

"Sorry Paris, we have a rugby match tomorrow, it's the semi finals and we can't miss it" I nodded in understanding.

I turned to my side to see Crystal munching on her apple as looking like she is about to doze off.

"What about you Crystal? can you come?" I asked as she shook her head.

"I have my trumpet lessons tomorrow" she said as I gave her a confused face. I had no idea she played the trumpet. I guess she just started playing it.

I was about to look for Violet but Crystal stopped me. "Violet has her first day of her new job tomorrow, at the tattoo shop I think" Crystal told me while scratching her head, trying to remember.

"Mia why don't we have a sleep over too? my dads out on a business trip and my mum is going out tomorrow night anyway" I asked getting a smile and nod from Mia.

At least Mia can still come and Ethan and Jesse are coming too.

Tomorrow night is going to be awesome.

_______________________

A/N

Rubbish chapter I know but the next one will be really good and might have a Methan moment too ;)