Chapter 12:

Chapter 12: 

3rd person:

Sapphire and Ethan waved goodbye to there friends as they walked away from Paris' house.

"I can walk home by myself, its okay" Sapph said to Ethan as she felt his arm slink round her waist. He just smiled while they continued to walk. She realised he would be stubborn and insist on walking her home. They entered forbidden park that everyone's so scared about with no fear.  

Sapphire took in all of her surroundings as her ears filled with the tweets of Robins and Bluetits. Breathing in the fresh air, she could feel a smile come upon her lips. "This is a beautiful park, shame no one comes here" She said, looking at the tall beach trees around her.

"If everyone came here, it would be as beautiful and peaceful as it is today. Human destroy anything that is worthwhile" Ethan explained while pointing to a bird chirping in the trees.

Suddenly, a smell filled Sapphire's nostrils and made her run around at vampire speed, trying to locate the smell.

"Can you smell it?" The vampire princess asked in confusion "It smells different".

"That's probably the other werewolves your smelling" Ethan replied making Sapphire whip her head in his direction with a look of confusion and shock. "There are other werewolves, its not just Jesse, Paris and I, if I am a Alpha I have to be alpha of a pack. Like our parents and siblings are part of it, friends too but lately others might be leaving..."

"What happened"

"Violet, Ken, Mac and Crystal might be leaving the pack and find another one"

"They were werewolves too!"

"Yeah, that's why we were a group, its safer to all have werewolves as your friends at school, so you don't have to hide anything"

"Why are they leaving?"

"They left because of you..." Ethan whispered, trying not to sound harsh. Sapphire looked up at her mate in shock, never realising she was the reason for all of it.

Sapphire looked down at her shoes, pondering over the fact that its her fault. 

"They knew that you weren't a werewolf, so they didn't want you in our group. They would say its a danger to the pack and other stupid things. It got worse when I told them that you are mate, the men know immediately if you are their mate, it's the females that won't know until there first kiss. When they found out, they kind of lost it, saying that I was a danger to the pack, that you weren't really my mate and other things. In the end they said they will leave because they could see the danger you will cause" Ethan explained, trying to be nice.

"That's why they don't sit with us at lunch, because of me?" Sapphire said as realisation hit her, all of this was because of her. 

A moment of silence hit the both of them as they didn't know what to say. What would you say in that situation? There was dead silence until Ethan spoke.

"I think I can see your house" He said while pointing to the top of her roof. She nodded as they picks up the pace. 

As they entered the house, Ethan was about to walk away until Sapphire spoke, stopping him. 

"Please stay, my parents are not here and it can get very boring" she begged with puppy dog eyes and gripping onto hit wrist.  Ethan began to nod, even though his heart was beating at the thought of him meeting her parents. 

Sapphire's eyes lit up and soon vampire sped up to her room, while holding onto Ethan. "This is my room, it's not as big as the one on the castle but its cosy" She said while she kept on her bed. Ethan's head was still spinning so he couldn't see anything in her room.