Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

Me?

He likes me?

Ethan likes me?

These words kept spinning in my mind throughout the day. I was walking with Paris, Jesse and Ethan now. They were laughing, probably at a joke but I wasn't, I just couldn't get it in my head.

I looked up and noticed Jason walking up to me, with a smile on his lips. Immediately I looked away, knowing what was coming. Jason grabbed my arm and pushed me up against a wall. I could see Paris's shocked expression but ignored it as I made myself not look scared, I wasn't anyway.

"you should have never turned me down, you know?" he whispered in my ear as I stared at him. "Want to know why?" I narrowed my eyes, trying to work out his little plan. "This is why" he said while his lips becoming very close. Suddenly, wriggled out of him and saw that Ethan and Jesse were fighting with him.

Paris ran over to me and over and over again kept asking if I was ok. I nodded my head then watched as Paris got mad and stomped over to the fight.

"Don't mess with my best friend again, or I will kill you" Paris screamed in a threatening way to Jason as Jesse and Ethan repeated what Paris said.

Jason walked away with blood dripping out of his nose, making me stay in control of my bloodsucking monster. I held my hands up to my nose so I stench wouldn't be as strong, which was failing. I looked away, avoiding Jason's gaze as he walked away. I did feel something deep down, I think it was pity and guilt.

I glanced at Ethan to see him angry, and I mean 'I am going to kill someone' angry. I brushed it off and walked into the car park. I was looking for my red sports car. why cant I find it?

Then I looked to the left to see Paris next to my car. "Looking for this" I just laughed at her, how could I miss my bright red car that was right next to me!

"Yes I was ok?" I replied as I clicked my car keys as i heard a beep from my car. I jumped in the drivers seat and looked over to see Paris getting in the passenger.

"So where's Ethan and Jesse-" was all i said before i got inerrupted.

"I think there getting the bus to my house, i decided to follow you and glad i did. I didn't know you have your own car?! But your only 15? you have to be at least 16 to have your liscence?" Paris replied the last sentence was said really fast.

"My dad knows people, lets just say its people high up" I replied quickly, didn't really know what to say.

"That's so cool! I need to get a lift from you more often" She smiled showing off her straight, white teeth.

*At Paris's House for the sleepover*

"I think we got home before the boys so I'll get the snacks ready" Paris shouted as she ran into the kitchen to make the food. I just sat down in the living room, on the uncomfortable burgundy sofa.

"Here, have some" Paris offered as she walked in, carrying human snacks. she placed them on the floor, grabbed a cushion and sat down on the cushion on the floor. I guess this is part of a human sleepover?

I copied her and sat down opposite her. I have no idea how a human sleepover works, so I guess I will learn.

I noticed her diving into a packet called Doritos? I've never had Doritos? I noticed her see that I wasn't eating so I dived in like her. I then the doorbell ring so I guess the boys were here. Paris leapt from her cushion and ran to the door.

"Finally your here!" I said as they walked through the door, earning Ethan to roll his eyes at me.

"I've got all the snacks out for yo guys!" Paris said cheerfully, Jesse pecking her check and siting down next to her.

"A sleepover can't begin without games first" She said cheerfully again as we laughed. Let the games begin...

We have been doing dares for an hour now and it's been so funny! Paris had to lick the sole of Jesse's shoe, Ethan ate some grass in her garden and Jesse had to drink onions, garlic, cheese (the stickiest) and fish mashed up together. It was hilarious!

Those were the best ones and I had done a few, now it's my turn again, let's see what they have now...

"I dare you to.... um.... Eat Ethan toenail!!" Paris shouted, loud enough for the world to hear.

"Eww no!" I squealed "I'll do any other dare!"

"Fine" Paris huffed, in a jokey way.

"I dare you to not scream when I do this-" Ethan shouted when he got squirty cream and squirted it all over my face. I was laughing the whole time and trying to run away but I tripped over my own my feet.

As I opened my eyes all I could see what white. I got up and whipped all of the cream off my face to see everyone laughing, to which I joined in.

"I can't believe you Ethan!" I laughed out while actually getting up and ready to run after him. Ethan was fast and quickly got to his feet, and ran as fast as he can. To which I followed him and it because a chase.

I ran faster when I lost him and saw him run in the kitchen, so I followed. I saw him tiptoe but when he saw me he ran. I watched as he tripped over a wooden bar stool. I burst out laughing and walked oer to him.

"I won" was all I said then walked back to the living room where Paris and Jesse was laughing, probably about us. I noticed the spuirty cream bottle and put it behind me as I sat down, waiting for Ethan to approach.

As Ethan sat down next to me I squirted the cream in his face and we all laughed. After out laughing fit, Jesse spoke up to give Ethan a dare.

"Ethan, I dare you to......do seven minuets in heaven with Mia!" He shouted while smiling like a idiot. Now I was lost, what's seven minuets in heaven?

"Seven minutes in heaven is where two people are picked to go in a closet or small room and you have.. well seven minutes in there and its suppose to be 'heaven'. Most people kiss in the closet but you can just talk" Paris explained, probably because of my confused look.

I looked over at Ethan to see him look kind of happy? umm....ok?

They guided Ethan and I to a small closet in the living room, it was pretty packed in there with the hoover e.t.c.

We both squeezed in will little space between us as  Paris shouted "We put the stop watch on my phone for seven minutes, and....START". She then slammed the door and I could here her and Jesse walk away talking.

I looked up at Ethan, his ocean blue eyes sparkling in front of me. I did have to admit, he did look beautiful looking down at me, with his hair perfect, not a hair out of place. Not to mention his plump lips smiling down at me... cut it out!

I quickly shook my head, coming back to the real world.

"We don't have to you know" I said while looking away but bringing my eyes with his again. "that's if you don't want to-" I got interrupted by Ethan's lips meeting mine in a rush.

A tingling sensation spread through my whole body and especially my head and lips. The sensation was becoming bigger and better as the kiss became better. I could feel the desperation coming off of Ethan and strangley, me?

I knew what this meant.

Why the kiss felt so special.

That's because Ethan is my mate.

As the realisation ran through my head, darkness surrounded me and last I remember was falling and a pair of strong arms catching me...

______________________________________

A/N:

Yay! I updated!

And it was a surprise!

Who liked this chapter? Took a while to wright it.

Who also likes the new book cover? It's Mia and Ethan :)

If you want next chapter I will try to put a picture of Paris and Jesse on the side? who would like that?

Anyway thanks for reading and please Vote and Comment :)