Chapter 1 - Finding The Perfect Picture

Have you ever seen the show ' Say Yes To The Dress '? If you have, you would know that people talk all the time about how they can feel it when they find their dress. They just know that it's the perfect one for them. The one that they were meant to have.

What does any of that have to do with cover making?

When you are searching for a picture, you will know when you find the one that is meant to go with your story. You'll stop, look at it a little bit, and then it hits you: tis is the perfect cover for the story! That's really what it is about. You can't rush photoresearching. Just go with it.

Your photo should be around a good size though. If it's really wide and not tall enough, it won't translate into a good cover even if you crop it. Also look at where the object that you want it. Sometimes you literally cannot crop it. That's okay though! If you want, you can use those for a banner!

Always keep your vision in mind!

Never get a picture that is just way too busy. You want space where you can put your title and all of that.

Always make sure that the cover fits with your story. Don't just pick it because you like it.

Always make sure that it's visually attractive. I'm sorry to say, but when it comes to book covers, not every picture is attractive. They can't all be beautiful! Pick one that people will want to look at.

REMEMBER: Always look around for awhile! Do not rush!

REMEMBER: Always check a pictures copyright. If it is, you shouldn't use it. If you do end up using it, make sure that you give credit somehow to the photographer.

There is not too much about finding the perfect picture. It's just simple. But make sure that you really keep in mind the things above. It's important!

Next will be a Guide To Fonts, in which I will give you an in-depth tutorial demonstrating the Power Of The Font.

Have any questions or anything that you really want me to go over? Either comment below or private message me and I will post the questions and answers in the next upload. 

When will the next upload be? Todayyy at about 9pm maybe?

See you all next time! As always, please like comment and follow, thank you!

How To Create The Best Looking Cover On Wattpadजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें