Chapter 7 - How-To Become The Best Cover Maker Eva!

It's simple, really. You just have to love making covers.

Right now, I have a huge list of about 50 people waiting for me to make them covers. And I'm going to make them. All they did was message me asking for me to make them covers, and I tell them, yes. I will. I'm honestly done with discussion board coer making. I'm kind of sick of some of the snotty people on there who think their covers are the best, and don't help you, at all achieve what you want.

The key is to help people. If you're not good at dealing with people, and helping them then you probably don't want to make covers for them. It's just a fact. Cover making, for other people, is actually really hard. There's no telling if they'll like it or not. For me, I like to go through their story a little bit, and look at their profile page to see what kind of style they would like, and then make it. Most people come away happy. Obviously, there are a couple of people who don't like their cover, and I change it to make them more happy with it.

This isn't about making you happy. This is about making the author happy. This is their cover, not yours. So you have to be generous and really try to help people. I can't say that enough.

Now, you're going to want to start off in clubs, making covers for people who ask you. There are some ways to get your name out there.

The club is filled with those cover making groups. Groups of people that come together to make covers for peoples. These people usually have strict rules, don't help if you don't like it, (because they're getting a tone of people asking for covers- it's understandable), and mainly, they usually require you to fan them or dedicate a chapter of the story to you.

That's not the way it should be.

Honestly, it's alot better to look for a single cover maker who takes only a couple covers at a time. You'll get a lot more attention.

So if you want to start a cover making business here, start it off by yourself.

In reality, people are turned off by the whole dedication and fan thing. So don't do it. In time, when people know you're really good and treat people right, they'll start doing it by themselves.

And please, PLEASE don't put your name on the cover... Just don't do it.

So that's about it! I'll keep uploading!