Chapter 1

The Switch II

Bright green eyes widened in absolute horror. Slowly, the terrified prince of Agnapolis took a few steps back until he felt the unforgiving coldness of the wall. He gulped as the other figure in the room approached him with eyes that pierced through his very soul. The final member of Starish never wanted this situation at all to happen yet here he was, staring at his own demise in the form of an angry Count. All this time, the former cat wondered just what kind of sin he committed in his past life that placed him in life-threatening situations.

For once again, Cecil's plea to the muses did not turn out so well.

"AIJIMA!!!"

~

A month passed since the switch incident. Tired feet dragged themselves to the living room where equally tired idols, except for two, were resting on the couch. The seventh member of Starish, Cecil, plopped down on the empty spot next to Ren and let out a long sigh.

"You seem beat up, Cesshi." Ren pointed out, though the same could be said about the flirt.

"Camus made me do a lot of work. He made me watch programs in Japanese without subtitles. I had to translate it all before I could actually watch." The legit prince of the group replied. "You guys look overworked too!"

"We don't just look overworked, we are overworked!" Syo exclaimed. "Ai added more to our schedule and just as I thought it was impossible! Hell, it's even more detailed!"

"Ran-chan's been bossier than usual. Plus, he seems to be monitoring our actions lately. He wouldn't even trust me when I handed him a glass of water." Ren supplied.

"Our sempais must be punishing us." Masato stated solemnly, to which a certain shorty quirked an eyebrow.

"All of us?"

The attention of the group diverted to their two fellow idols named Otoya and Tokiya. The lovable red-head was listening to some tunes while the cool perfectionist was reading a novel. Neither paid heed to the chit-chat and stares of the others until Syo spoke up.

"You two sure are relaxed." The blond munchkin said rather bitterly.

Otoya took off his headphones and grinned. "Well Rei-chan gave us the day off since we'll be going to Tokyo for work."

"We'll be there for a week so Kotobuki-sempai minimized our workload considering the many tasks we'll do once we get to Tokyo." Tokiya continued. "It's only natural of him."

"You guys are lucky! I wish Reiji-sempai was my sempai!" Cecil whined.

"He can be annoying sometimes especially with those pranks he pulls on people." Tokiya voiced out, grudgingly recalling the time a bucket of ice cold water was dumped on him.

"Tokiyaaa~ you're still not over that?" Otoya chimed in, remembering the water bucket incident.

Until now, Tokiya had no idea that Otoya was an accomplice to the prank. All blame was directed at his bubbly senior who surprisingly became a martyr and kept his mouth shut about Otoya suggesting using ice water.

The guitarist laughed nervously when Tokiya narrowed his eyes at him. "Ehe..."

"At least he doesn't make you brew tea in the middle of the night or complain that there's not enough sugar cubes in it!" Cecil protested.

The shortest of the group joined in. "And he doesn't have you wake up at five in the freakin' morning!"

"Or take away your tatami..." Masato muttered.