Chapter 6

Ai had always been the most organized among the idols. From their work to ordinary routines, he had jotted down every detail without fail thus his on-time and on-point approach in dealing with almost everything and everyone. Aside from being the most organized, the cyanette was also thought to be fearless for he often resorted to using facts and logic upon encountering strange or unfamiliar situations. Ai was calm and he always got the hang of any issue, including the management of his dork kouhais.

Ai saw the logic in many things which was why he was doing his best in comprehending why the hell did he wake up in the body of Kotobuki Reiji.

'Strange.' The android thought as he stared at himself in the mirror. 'How could this have happened?'

It didn't take long for Ai to think of the culprit to this supernatural occurrence. Cecil must have requested who-knows-what from his muses; whatever his plea was must have something to do with Quartet Night because Ai knew for sure that he never did anything terrible to the prince unless his munchkin of a kouhai magically gained powers overnight and used it against him.

'It would be of no use if I were to do anything. I'm stuck as Reiji unless Cecil does something about it.' Ai thought.

The two kouhais of Reiji were still sleeping and Ai wasn't very informed of the tasks expected from them because it wasn't his business, so the youngest of QN decided to pace around the room while waiting for the idols to wake up. While doing so, the android heard a faint sound which imitated that of a beat-up engine. Ai chose to ignore it until he heard it again. The cyanette looked around to identify where the noise was coming from and, after moving about, he realized that the sound came from him.

'Is this body malfunctioning?' Ai wondered as he took off the shirt he wore and frowned at the percentage of visible fat. 'Reiji needs to do more laps.' Ai made it his personal mission to whip Reiji into shape.

Moving on, the cyanette examined the body of his bandmate without any regard for personal space, his frown deepening whenever he came across a flabby area, in an attempt to detect the source of the sound. He placed a hand on his stomach and felt it rumble.

Oh. This must be what humans called 'hunger' and the one cure for it would be consuming an edible substance known as 'food.'

'Food. This body needs food.'

The cyanette went to the fridge and felt betrayed upon seeing the only contents which were two cans of carbonated beverage. He wanted something solid, but he took the two cans nonetheless before proceeding to rummage through their belongings. He hit the jackpot once he found a bag full of snacks.

"Food..." Ai whispered as he opened a pack of potato chips. The chips glowed like lumps of gold in a mine so the teen had to pause in appreciation before taking out one. Ai examined it before he took a bite. He munched on the chip until he finished with a satisfied smile.

Then he resorted to gorging down the poor, defenseless remains of the snack like some greedy bastard before tearing open a couple more similar treats. Ai gulped in the two cans of soda one after the other along with the drinks he found in the bag. Heck, he even ate the salad flavored potato chips meant for Tokiya!

(Ai has no shame.)

Even after consuming all snacks (including Toki's unloved chips), Reiji's body was still hungry. It was also at that point where Ai realized why Reiji loved to eat so much; now he wondered why Ranmaru loved meat a lot and why Camus was so obsessed with a shit ton of sweets.

Needless to say, Ai couldn't wait to try it.

Sadly, both were nowhere to be found inside the room and Ai experienced a feeling he was quite accustomed to: impatience. It was even worse now that he was in the body of an actual human (although Reiji's level of being annoying was nowhere near human) therefore the cyanette could not switch to his default mode. It also came to his attention that humans tire faster compared to an artificial intelligence thus prompting him to conserve energy for whatever necessary idol activities to be done. Ai was left hoping for any of the kouhais to wake up in order to start the day and to finish work on or ahead of time. A part of him wanted to wake the duo yet, for whatever human reason, he didn't want to disturb them hence the cyanette opted to just stare blankly at them until one of the two would rouse from their slumber.