Chapter 5

Megan: Are you okay Sophie?

I threw my phone down on my bed and layed down. It was Saturday and Sophie hadn't been answering my texts all morning.

"Honey! Jacob's here."

I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs. Jacob was standing at the doorway talking to my mom.

"Ready to go?" I asked grabbing my jacket. Jacob was taking me out to ice cream since we had some catching up to do.

"Yeah sure." he said waving at my mom and reaching out his hand.

I gave my mom a kiss on the cheek and grabbed Jacob's hand.

"Bye mom." I called as I shut the car door.

"So where do you wanna go?" Jacob asked as he pulled out of the driveway.

"Dairy Queen!" I practically shouted.

Jacob looked over at me and laughed. "You're cute." he said placing his hand on my thigh.

I placed my hand over Jacob's and looked out the window. I was so happy to be back with Jacob.

About 15 mins later we pulled into the parking lot of Dairy Queen. We got out of the car and headed towards the door.

"Jacob!"

I turned and saw Sarah walking towards us. Jacob looked at me and squeezed my hand.

"Hey Sarah." he said pulling me closer to him.

She looked down at our hands. "Oh. I see." she said putting her hands on her hips.

"Yes?" I asked confused.

She looked at me and started. "So you're the one that Jacob couldn't stop talking about." she said looking me up and down.

I looked at Jacob.

"Yes." Jacob said looking up at Sarah.

"Really?" she asked holding back a laugh.

"Yes. Now if you'll excuse us we have some ice cream to get." Jacob said pulling my arm and we walked away.

I could feel tears at the edge of my eyes. Jacob noticed something was wrong and pulled me down on one of the benches outside of Dairy Queen.

"What's wrong princess?" he asked lifting my chin up.

"How could you date her?" I said looking at him as a tear slowly fell down my face.

"Aw babe." he pulled me into a hug and rocked me back and forth.

"Her words hurt me." I said as we pulled away from the hug.

"Who cares what she thinks. You are beautiful and gorgeous. I love you." he said kissing me on the cheek.

I smiled and got up. "Let's go get some ice cream!" I said laughing as we walked into the store.

We walked into the store and order our ice cream. Being the gentleman he is, he payed for the food. I smiled and thanked the person that gave us are ice cream and we went outside to eat are food.

We talked to each other and caught up with what had been going on the past 3 years. Apparently Jacob had become really popular on Musically and he was going on tour with Magcon soon.

We left Dairy Queen and headed back home. He came over because my mom wasn't home so he wanted to be there with me so I wouldn't be alone.

"What do you wanna do?" he asked sitting down on the couch next to me.

"I don't care." I said shutting off my phone. I was still thinking about when Jacob was going on tour.

"What's wrong?" Jacob asks putting his arm around me and pulling me into him.

"Uh, nothing." I said smiling a fake smile.

"Ok." he said smiling.

We decided to watch a movie on Netflix. After about 30 mins of it I feel asleep. I felt Jacob kiss me on my cheek and I slowly drifted off to sleep.