Chapter 9

I slipped my converse on and walked out the door. Jacob was taking me to the park today. I know it's simple but he said he had a surprise for me.

I walked to Jacobs house and knocked. I heard footsteps coming to the door and stepped back. Jacobs face lit up as soon as he saw me.

"Ready?" he asked pulling the door shut behind him.

"Ready." I said grabbing his hang as we walked off the porch.

"So I have some exciting news." Jacob said as soon as we reached the park.

"What is it?" I asked sitting down on the swings.

"I made a song."

"Jacob! I'm so proud of you! What's it called, can I hear it?!"

He smiled and laughed. "Yes you can hear it and it's called sweatshirt."

"I love the name!" I said smiling and hugging him.

"That's not all though." he said smiling even bigger.

"What else?" I asked

"There's going to be a music video! And we are staring shooting it tommorow! So I want you to come with me?"

"Jacob! Of course!" I said kissing him.

We both pulled away slowly. He was still holding me close though. He looked me in the eyes and smiled.

"Thank you Megan. Thank you." he said kissing me on the head.

a/n- so um yah, that's my staring off thing. im trying to get back in the hang of writing this story. i actually kind of love it again. i came back to all this support. thank you all! much love ❤️

bye cuties 😚