Chapter 13

"There you go."

I moved my hands out of the way as they set are food down.

"So what did you do yesterday?" Jacob asked dipping a fry into ketchup.

"Um, I went to Go Cart Plus with Sam." I said taking a quick sip of my soda.

Jacob stopped eating and looked up at me. "Sam? You could have asked me."

"Well I hadn't seen Sam in forever so." I said wincing.

Jacob looked at me. His phone went off all of a sudden. He picked it up and look at it. Then back at me.

"What is it?" I asked panick rising in my throat.

"Megan."

I grabbed his phone and saw what he was looking at. It was a photo of Sam and I kissing. I set his phone down and looked at him. He was looking down.

"Jacob."

"Megan. I think we need a break." Jacob said looking up with sad eyes. He motioned for the waiter to bring the check.

"Jacob. Please."

"Megan, I'm sorry." Jacob said getting up.

I sat there stunned. Jacob just broke up with me.

                                   -

I walked into my house and ran up the stairs. I couldn't believe it. Jacob broke up with me.

Walking out on my balcony I started at Jacobs room. There were boxes everywhere. Was he moving? I saw his mom out on the front lawn so I decided to go ask her.

"Are you guys moving?" I asked walking up to Mrs. Sartorius .

"Yes sweetie. We have to move to LA for Jacob's work."

"Oh. Ok."

                                  -

The next day I saw a moving truck outside there house. Jacob was on the front lawn.

"Jacob?" I asked quietly as I walked onto the lawn.

He turned and looked at me.

"Why didn't you tell me you where moving?"

"I couldn't Megan. Also there is no chance of me moving back."

"Jacob."

"Megan."

I ran up to him and kissed him. Oh how I had missed those lips.

I pulled away and saw Jacob crying.

"Jacob. One day your going to be so famous. And I'm going to be so proud that I knew you. That I loved you!"

Jacob smiled and kissed me one last time.

"I love you Megan."

"I love you Jacob."