Wild Encounters Pt.2

As Judy and Nick were getting closer Clawhauser said over in the transmitter"All units, please respond to the 11-83 in central park".

"This is Judy and Nick, ETA one minute towards the park" Judy said,

"Copy that, backup is en route"Clawhauser responded. "Do you have an idea on what crashed " Nick said. "A meteor probably" Judy said in confidence.

It feels like a concert, but with animals, literally. The amount of animals crowding around me was astonishing. So many in a variety, deer and lion, panther and otter, when have animals found harmony, mice too?! All of this was overwhelming but I have no choice to adapt.

"I need to stand up" I said under my breath.

Luckily there was a branch near me, making it seem like I'm hurt, reduces less fear from them. I grabbed the branch and lifted myself up, surprisingly no one was shocked. The sirens stopped and a commotion starting at the crowd.

"Police coming through", I can see the animals moving too the side making a pathway.

As soon as the animals in front of me moved I was confused at first. But when I looked down I saw a rabbit or a bunny, I never could tell the difference, and a fox, a sly looking one.

"Uuhh..is that your meteor carrots?" the fox said.

The rabbit-bunny stepped forward as the fox followed her, due to its feminine figure, behind with caution, but the rabbit-bunny was astonished by me.

"Officer Judy Hoppes ZPD and my partner Officer Nick Wilde, and you are..?"

She took out her hand expecting me to shake it. Putting the stick down, I knelt down and grabbed he fluffy little hand and shook it.

"Salvator, nice to meet you" and we both gave a warm smile.