Friendly start

"Sorry to do this but we need to take you to the station for questioning" said Judy.

She was very nice too me so far. Although I can see why she wanted to take me in, knowing that I might be the first "human" in this world.

"I'm Nick, Nick Wilde" the fox took out his hand, offering a shake. I gladly obliged too it.

"What are you exactly?" said Judy.

I thought about it and remembered I need to keep a low profile of my true physical identity.

I smiled, "I'm a human".

She looked at me confused, not knowing what I am.

"Sorry I never heard of your species before" said Judy.

All around me I can hear the mumbles from the crowd questioning on what am I. "Everybody back up, come on, back up" said Nick instructing the crowd.

"Sorry about this too but we're going to need to cuff you, it's just a safety procedure" said Judy.

I saw Nick taking out his cuffs and come up too me. "Turn around and put your hands behind your back" instructed Nick. I cooperated with them with no hesitation. I heard the cuffs click .

"No Miranda right ?" I said out of curiosity.

"No, you haven't committed any crimes. You are just being detained until we get to the police station, is that OK with you" said Judy, she knew her stuff, I couldn't tell if she was a hot shot officer or she studied hard at their police academy.

"Yes" I said. "Clear a path" said Judy . The animals moved quickly as if they were instructed by a boot camp instructor. They both escorted me towards their police cruiser, it was big. Beside their cruiser was another one with a wolf and a ram. The irony.

"What is that" said the ram.

"Hey buddy don't worry about it, just do crowd control and don't let anybody say 'its the end of the world' "said Nick for my defense.

"Alright, sheesh" said the ram as they both walk towards the crowd. "Get in the back please, watch your head" said Judy.

I was very curious, "Who drives this" I said with enthusiasm. Nick quickly looked at Judy and pointed at her. I chuckled a little but she didn't notice. I went up in the cruiser and surprisingly enough I actually fit, I guess these were designed for small and large animals. Nick slammed the door while Judy got in the drivers seat and then Nick got in the passengers side. The car started and a question came in my mind.

"Is the city nice or all animals are in the same rollercoaster riding together ?" I said.

Judy responded, "It's a fun rollercoaster" as she lightly punched Nick.