Saving Warrior's

The goat took me to a hospital as fast as he could. I'll owe him one day. Once we got there he helped me out of the car and carried me too the emergency area. "Help the thing has been shot and is in need for medical attention!" I saw a sheep running towards us from down the hall. "Here we'll take care of it" the sheep said as she ordered other animals to take me to the operating room. "Um. What the hell is this thing?" One of the nurses said. "It doesn't matter what it is we need to help it, go get doctor Swiss". They rolled me into the operating room and were preparing. The operating room doors swung and a mouse was walking towards me. "What do we got?" Said the mouse. "Bullet shrapnel stuck in the patients right side" said the nurse as she extended her arms out and opened her hands. She lifted Dr. Swiss up onto my bed and he examined my wound. "I have never seen anything like you before" said the Dr . They put me on Anastasia and I fell asleep. And I waited. I can feel the fucking mouse in my side taking the bullet shards. But after what felt like an hour they stiched me up and finished. Next thing I know I was lying in bed with all the hospital machines attached to me. I lifted my shirt and saw the stitches "Fucking hell" I said. A nurse walked in with the doctor. "Well you'll survive, the shot was not fatal. We want to perform a series of tests just so we can better understand your species, but what we want to know is the name".  "Well I'm a human, is that a start?"I said. "Yes, it is a start. We will conduct tests tomorrow, get some rest" he said. "Can't I leave and come back tomorrow, I feel better now" I pleaded. "Sorry, got to follow hospital policy"he replied. "Well shit" I said under my breath. "What was that ?"he said. "Oh nothing"I replied sounding confident. He left and also the nurse.

Night falls. I can't sleep.