Hunted

I just walked anywhere. From the station to somewhere. I didn't care where anything goes, if I reached a dead end I just turn right back around and just keep walking. I have been getting the feeling of someone stalking me. I personally don't blame them, I'm the first "human" they have ever seen. I'm surprised no some sort of military has come tracking me down by now, although I'm not sure if I'm on the news yet or any social media for that matter. I don't know where I am. I'm going across a bridge in the forest where the sprinklers can hit me. It felt nice. I hear a stick crack behind me which almost made me spread my wings. "Who's there?!" I yelled. No response. I started walking faster across the bridge not wanting to start any conflict. Next thing you know a suppressor was heard and the board next to my feet broke. "Shit!" I yelled inside my head, as I darted across the bridge. More kept coming almost hitting my legs. Made it. I ran into the bushes trying to hide myself. A long pause when someone yelled "Find that thing!". Lots of things were going on in my head but my attention turned when a bear attacked me with his knife. He took a swing with his knife and just in time I stopped it. I kneed the bear in the stomach making him let go of his knife. I needed to act fast, so I stabbed his right leg so he won't have to move and be a threat. His scream attracted the sniper and quickly pinpointed me because more gunshots were gong towards me, hitting the tree and the bushes. Why isn't anybody calling the police by now. Or is no one around seeing what's happening. I made a run for it, trying to find a populated area. I guess the sniper took off because no more shots were coming too me. Luckily there was a road. I ran towards it hopefully someone will pass by. No one.

I was on my guard down the road but then I heard a car. I was skeptical about it. Friend or foe. "Yes" I said as a goat was driving a small car. I waved for help. He slowed down with a bit of shock on his face. But he stopped. "Are you alright?" He asked. "No I was just at-" I was cut off due to the fact that someone just shot me. I saw the reflection of the scope off on the cars window. Bastard was hiding in the tree. "Get in!" He said as he swung open the door. I jumped in. "Sorry about the blood, it'll stain your seats." I said with courtesy. "Screw my seats, you need help!" He said as he accelerated. I looked at myself trying to find the bullet hole. My right side, nothing to fatal but the blood got annoying. Usually I'll use my feathers and stab near the wound, which will instantly heal it. But that's not the case right now. I need to keep my identity sealed. No matter the cost until the right time. "We're going to the hospital right now!" He said . "Thank you" I said while covering the wound.