Talk Through The City

I forgot the most important question, "What is this city called?"I said."Well this is Zootopia, we are with the Zootopia police department" Judy said with enthusiasm.So many animal business's, from simple ice cream shops to little hamsters wearing suits whilst leaving their "huge" business. I was overwhelmed from the economy they have, huge building's, small to large cars, and it seems every one had a job. "So what's so great about this city" I asked with important curiosity. "Well.." she took thought to my question but then gave a huge smile. "A place where anybody can be anything" she said. "Ain't that the truth" Nick said while scanning the streets,he continued. "Don't let looks fool you,this city has had some pretty low life crimes". I was surprised but I should have known since there are police. "How long have you both been on the force" I wanted to know more about them, maybe they can be trustworthy for who I really am but it is too early to tell. "Well it's been a month for me and Nick Just graduated from the academy 3 days ago". "Are there other rabbit and fox officer's" I asked, Nick snickered. "Oh,um.. I'm a bunny, but it's ok" she said with clarification. "We are the first of our species to become police officers", I was surprised but proud to for some odd reason." Well, not to be mean, but that's awesome that small animals like you are willing to take such a huge responsibility!" I was enjoying our talk. "Well that's nice of you to say that actually" Nick said. Judy looked at him with realization of what he said. He looked at her, "What?". "Nothing" as she smiled. Juy looked at her blind spot mirror too look at me. "We're getting close to the station, once we are there we are going to have a talk." she said. "Like a nice little interview" Nick added. With a mysterious sly smile. I nodded with assurance.