A Kota Encounter

AN: Since this is my first fanfic reviews and such will be the determining factor, should you lovely birdies want more, you shall have more. Enjoy!!                                                                                

                                                                        **Sang**

Before I lost my nerve, I took a deep breath and dialed his number.

"Hey Sang, what's up?" Leave it to Kota to pick up on the second ring.

"Hey Kota, umm are you busy?"

"No, what's wrong?"

God I was already screwing this up. "Nothing! Eh, I just wanted to know if you wanted to maybe hang out?"

Ok good start. Now he just has to say yes. Oh god! What if he doesn't say yes? This whole plan hinges on Kota being ok with it. What if he doesn't like me as more than a friend? I won't be able to stay with them. The Academy will never accept this if Kota-

"Yes, definitely...uh I mean if you want to that is."

Whew that was close, that train of thought was leading me nowhere fast. If this is ever going to work, I need to keep thoughts like that as far away as possible.

"Sang?"

Oh crap! I was so far in my own head I forgot Kota was still on the phone. "Yes I'm here!"

"If you don't want to I totally get it."

"No! I want to. I'm on my way now."

"Oh ok cool, see you soon then."

"Ok, bye"

"Bye."

*Click* And with that being done we're one step closer to keeping the family together. I open my phone to Mr. Blackbourne's app and place my next call to him. He picks up on the first ring.

"Miss Sorenson, is everything alright?"

Why does everyone keep asking me that? Do I really only call when something is wrong? "Yes sir everything's fine. I just spoke to Kota. I'm going over to his house now."

"Miss Sorenson, you don't need my permission to hang out with any of the boys."

He thinks I'm asking permission? "Oh no, I know sir. I was just saying... uh I was thinking..."

"What exactly are you trying to tell me Miss Sorenson?"

Great, now I'm royally screwing this up. "I was just thinking that maybe it's time to include Kota on the plan. With my introduction coming up soon I just thought that it would be better if Kota know sooner rather than later and-"

He interrupts my ramblings by saying, "Breathe Miss Sorenson. I understand what you're trying to say. I agree that Mr. Lee should be informed soon. Leave that up to me. Just go spend some time with him and we'll work out the details later."

Of course he would. Mr. Blackbourne is nothing if not prepared. "Yes sir, not a problem."

"Goodbye Miss Sorenson."

"Goodbye Mr. Blackbourne."

*Click* And with that call over, it's time to see Kota.

I put on a hunter green sweater that I hope Kota will like, and send a text to Nathan that I'm heading over to Kota's. I don't want him to worry in case he comes back and finds me gone. When I get to Kota's house I ring the bell and Jessica answers. "Oh, hi Sang."