Epilogue

**Sang**

My day started out the same as it had every day for the last two incredible years. After that very memorable family meeting where I confessed my love for the boys, and they returned my feelings, everything was going pretty good. The Academy accepted that I couldn't be placed within a girl group because of my incident at camp, which gave our relationship more time to grow and flourish into what it is today. After the boys completed their assignment at Ashley Waters, and Volto disappeared into the wind, we approached the Academy about my staying on the team permanently and how we were going to be a team like the Anderson's. They were a bit skeptical at first, saying that we were too young to be able to make that kind of commitment, and how we may not feel the same way in the future; but after seeing how well we work together and the love that we all have for each other, they decided that it was best to just let us be and let us know that they would support our decision. That was probably the happiest day of my life, knowing that I could stay with my boys and having the support of the Academy behind us. I think the boys were also a bit relieved that we wouldn't have to hide who we were anymore. Letting the boy's families know was a difficult hurdle, but much like the Academy, they saw how we were with each other and that the love we have for one another is very real. Each of the boy's parents eventually came around to the idea of their son sharing a girlfriend with his friends; well except for Victor's parents, but he said that he didn't care about their opinion one way or the other, as long as we were together and happy, that was all he could ask for.

Which brings me back to today, it's the Anniversary of us becoming a real family. The boys have been acting very suspicious lately, but every time I ask them about it, they tell me that it's nothing and not to worry my pretty little head about it. I know they have something planned for today, I just wish I knew what it was. As I rolled over in the bed, I notice that Nathan isn't with me and that his side of the bed is cold, meaning that he's been gone for a while. I was so exhausted when I went to bed last night that I didn't question why Nathan didn't get back until after I did.

As I sit up I notice a note on the dresser by the bed. I stretch a little and get out of the bed walking over to it.

Good Morning Peanut, Happy Anniversary. We have a surprise that we would like to share with you. Ever since this day 2 years ago when we confessed our love for each other it has only grown and become what I believe is an unbreakable bond between the 10 of us. We love you Peanut, now get up and get dressed so that we can shower you with our unending love. Owen will be at the house at 10 to pick you up for breakfast.

Love Your Honey

I take a look at the clock as a tear rolls down my cheek and notice I only have 45 minutes before Owen gets here. I rush to the bathroom and run a bath while brushing my teeth. Once the bath is ready, I quickly jump in and shave, being careful to avoid getting nicked. The last thing I need today is an overbearing North over a little razor cut. After I shave, I wash my body and hair, sulking a little about not having Gabriel here to do my hair for me, or tell me what to wear. After I finish rinsing out my hair I drain the bath and throw on a towel and rush to the room noting that I now have 20 minutes until Owen shows up. Stepping into the closet I quickly dry my body and wring out my hair while looking for something to wear. Dropping the towel, I grab a pair of grey lace panties and matching bra. Searching through my wardrobe I find a pair of thick black leggings and throw them on, followed by ankle socks and a pair of stylish black ankle boots with a wedge. Grabbing a grey cable knit sweater dress, I throw it on, then pick up the towel to put it in the hamper. Walking back into the room I notice that I have 10 minutes left to do my hair and makeup. I twirl my hair to put up in a clip, while leaving two pieces hanging to frame my face. I decide to go light on my makeup, only putting on a dab of pink lip gloss and a little mascara. Just as I'm doing my last swipe of mascara there's a knock on the door. A glance over to the clock shows that Owen is a few minutes early, but I expect nothing less from Mr. Perfection himself. Grabbing my black pea coat and purse, I walk out of the bedroom and go to answer the door.