Family Meeting

AN: Hello my lovely birdies, I just wanted to take a second to thank everyone who took this journey with me. You have no idea how much it means to me. Anywho I'm currently writing another fanfic that will be posted after I finish First Kiss, tryna get the first few chapters done before I post anything so look out for that. Well enough about me, on with the show! Please enjoy the final chapter of Keepping the Family Together.

                                                                    **Sang**

After talking with Kota we decided that we would tell the rest of the family together at the next family meeting, which just so happened to be the following day, Sunday, today. That's how I find myself now, sitting on the couch anxiously waiting for my boys to arrive. Nathan is in the shed working out, he didn't say anything to me about his meeting with Kota yesterday. From the way Kota described it to me he left Nathan without an answer, which I suppose would give him a reason to not want to talk to me about it. I just hope everyone else is open to the idea, I can't lose any of them, not now, not after everything we've been through.

                                                                   **Nathan**

Talking with Kota yesterday did absolutely nothing to relieve the tension I was feeling about our unique situation with Sang. When she came home yesterday she didn't say anything about her talk with him so I decided not to say anything about mine either. I'm not keeping it from her, if she asked me what happened I'd tell her, but since she hasn't Kota probably told her. With us having a family meeting today, I knew that I couldn't walk in there stressed out, which is how I now find myself in the shed working out like a crazy person. Although thinking about it now, I probably shouldn't have left Peanut by herself right before a family meeting. Knowing her she's probably stressing herself out more than I am. As I walk back into the house I can see that I was right. Peanut's sitting on the couch with her finger to her lip looking deep in thought, she didn't even hear me come in.

"Hey Peanut?" I say to her. This seems to bring her out of her daze as she looks up at me, still with her finger at her lip. "I'm gonna go take a shower before the others get here ok?" She just nods in response and goes back to staring at nothing. I shake my head sadly and head to the bathroom.

                                                                      **Sang**

I was so lost in my own head that I didn't even hear Nathan come in. When he tells me that he's going to take a shower all I can do is nod my head meekly. This is a really important meeting, this is where I tell my boys how I feel about them. What if they don't feel the same? I know how Kota and Nathan feel but what about the others? North says that he really likes me, but does he love me? And what about Luke? That day in North's room is still seared into my mind, but what if it was just an in the moment kinda thing? And what about Gabriel, and Victor, and Silas? Oh my God! Sean! We only had that one kiss at his house, what if he regrets it? I can't even bring myself to think about that, and what about Mr. Blackbourne? He tells me to follow my heart but it's not just my heart that would be in this, it would be all of us, I can't just think about myself, I can't be selfish.

This time I hear when Nathan comes out of his room, I try and shake myself out of my musings, knowing that if I don't he'll try and figure out what's wrong. When he comes and sits next to me I give him what I hope looks like a hopeful smile. He takes my finger, that I didn't notice was still at my lip, and puts it in his mouth nibbling gently. This earns him a real smile while I go to put his finger in my mouth.

"Doing ok Peanut?" he asks around my finger.

"Yea, I am now." I say around his.

Just then the front door opens, signaling the arrival of my boys. Kota walks in with Victor and Gabriel behind him. They all come over to us, greeting me with kisses on my forehead. Kota sits next to me while Victor perches on the arm of the couch next to him, and Gabriel sits at my feet with his back to me. I lean forward and start to mess with his hair, he looks up at me with a smile which I return. A few more of my boys choose that moment to make an appearance, North, Luke and Silas walk over to me and greet me in the same manner, kisses to my forehead and cheeks. Luke sits next to Gabriel in front of Nathan, Silas and North go to sit on the floor by the entertainment center and start speaking in Greek. Gabriel starts talking to Luke about what he wants us all to do while on vacation, while Kota and Victor start talking about a new computer program Victor wants to try. Nathan and I stay lost in our own heads, waiting for our final two members to make an appearance. Right on cue Mr. Blackbourne walks in with Sean right behind him.