Kota Knows

**Sang**

After North drops Kayli, Raven, and Axel back at the diner he drives towards Kotas house. I'm so lost in my own thoughts that I don't notice we've arrived until North places his hand on my shoulder. His touch startles me, causing me to look over at him. He gives me a reassuring smile which I return and look back at Silas as he gets out to open my door. He envelops me in one of his signature hugs while telling me that everything's going to be ok. With one last look at the two of them, I make my way through the garage entrance and up the stairs to Kotas room. When I get there I see Kota sitting on his bed lost in thought. I walk over to him slowly and sit down next to him.

"Hi Kota" I say in a small voice. This seems to snap him out of his daze as he looks over at me and firmly presses his lips to mine. I quickly melt into the kiss which he then deepens by bringing his hand to the back of my neck and tilting it slightly. He takes my lower lip into his mouth and runs his tongue across it gently causing a slight gasp to escape my mouth. He must take that as an invitation because as soon as it happens his tongue is finding its way into my mouth gently caressing. I bring my hand to lay on his chest as I sigh into the kiss while our tongues take turns caressing each other. I put my all into this kiss, my hopes, my fears, and all my love; I pour it all into this kiss hoping beyond hope that it expresses how I feel about him, My Kota, My Backbone, My loving 52.

                                                             **Kota**

The whole drive home from that meeting with Mr. B and Nathan my mind was only on one thing. Yup, you guessed it, a little blond haired green eyed beauty named Sang. I couldn't help the direction my thoughts were traveling in. Like maybe if I kept her to myself, kept her a secret just a little longer, maybe she'd be all mine and I wouldn't have to share her. I'm not an idiot, I actually pride myself on my intelligence, but even I didn't see this one coming. How this beautiful little girl has us all wrapped around her finger without even trying, she doesn't have to, it's just who she is. Don't get me wrong, of course I noticed the ways they all looked at her, held her, I couldn't really say anything though. At the end of the day I was doing the same as them, waiting for my turn to hold her, lay with her, have her turn those gorgeous green eyes on me with that breathtaking smile. Hoping that one day, I'd be able to take those lips with the beautiful smile and place them against my own, hoping she'd want me to, hoping beyond hope that she'd cling to me with every fiber of her being wanting me to never let go. Exactly like she's doing now. It's funny, I thought after their confession, that I would look at her different. That I'd be able to look in her eyes and see what they were talking about, but the only thing I saw when I looked into those endless emeralds of hers was the same thing I've always seen whenever I looked at her, a gorgeous, broken girl with a dark past and shadows behind her eyes. The same shadows I've seen on the faces of my brothers, my mother, Jessica, and myself when I look in the mirror. I also noticed something else, whenever she's with us, those shadows disappear a little, if only for a little while. You think I'd be jealous at this revelation but it's quite the opposite, because I saw them disappear again earlier today when I geeked out on her. She looked so happy and care free that I knew I'd do anything just to keep those shadows away. And that's how I find myself here, kissing the hell out of this girl that I love with everything in me, with her giving me her all back and thensome. This is how I know that I'll do anything in my power keep this girl in my life, if I have to share her so be it. I'll do anything, I love her with all that I am, My Sang, My Ten, My love.

                                                             **Sang**

After what felt like hours later, but what I'm sure was only minutes, we come back up to breathe. As I lay my forehead to his and look into his dazzling green eyes, I see all that I have ever wanted. Desire, acceptance, and most of all love. Of course I have my reservations about this plan, but looking into his eyes make me think that we just might be able to pull this off. He places a quick kiss to my lips and backs away while taking hold of my hands which were fisted in his shirt.

"Nathan told me about the plan." He says calmly.

"Nathan?" I ask softly.

"Yea," he starts "I can't lie, when he first told me I flipped. But after thinking about it on my way home, and then you...here...it made me think that it might work. But first I have to know something Sang, how do you feel about me?"

The giddiness I felt at him saying he thinks it could work soon evaporates with his next words. Of course I love Kota, I love all of my boys, but being able to actually voice my opinions out loud has never been my strong suit. But as I look into his pleading eyes I can't refuse his request. I'd do anything to give him even the slightest bit of happiness that he has given me by letting me be a part of their family. His eyes give me the courage I wish I'd always possessed.

"I love you Kota...I love all of you. I'm sorry that I'm not normal, that I can't just choose one of you, but I would rather have all of you in my life as just friends than having to choose one over the other. I'm sor- "Kota cuts off my rambling by placing a finger to my lips, still holding on to my hand.

"I'm not Sang, I'm not sorry you're not normal. I'm not sorry you love me, I'm not sorry you love my brothers. I would never make you choose. I see the happiness they bring you, and the joy that you bring into all of our lives just by being you. I love you Sang Sorenson, and I'm just happy that I get to be in your life at all. That you love me too. I'm happy that I don't have to choose between you and my brothers. I'm happy that your heart is big enough to love us all. Besides, being normal is overrated, I would much rather have you as you are, you're perfect just the way you are."

"You love me?" I ask shyly.

"Yes Sang, I love you."

"I love you too." I reply, tears quickly filling my eyes.

"Good, because if this is going to work we need to be honest with each other. Family is built on love and trust, and we love you Sang. Have you told the others?" he asks.

"I haven't known how..." I say while ducking my head. He puts his finger to my chin, raising my head so I'll look at him, still with our hand intertwined.

"Then we'll tell them together. Ok?"

"Together"