Shirtless Activities. (Yukine X Reader)

Yukine X Reader

I blushed gently as I looked over at him. It was an extremely warm day and Yukine had been told to work outside. It looked like he'd been working for a while, but I was blushing because his shirt was off.

"E-Excuse me Yukine." I said quietly looking down as I tried to pass him. He gently grabbed my arm as I looked over at him.

"(Y/N)... Are you okay?" He asked feeling my forehead. "You're a bit red." He said with a slight frown.

"I-I'm Fine Yukin-"

"(Y/N)! YOURE HERE TO WORSHIP YOUR LORD YATO RIGHT!" Yato yelled as he tackled me in a hug. I laughed a little and patted his head.

"Not today Yato. I'm here to deliver whatever Kofuku ordered." I said with a soft smile.

Yuki POV.

I felt a small amount of jealously towards Yato. He could make her laugh and smile. But I wanted to do that, I wanted her to feel happiest around me. I sighed and smacked Yato. "Get off of her you idiot!" I yelled at Yato, who glared at me, probably because envy is a sin, so I probably stung him a bit. She looked up at me with a shy smile. Did I make her nervous in the bad way? Do I scare her because of what happened to me and Yato? I signed softly and looked away, wondering why she looked at me differently than she did Hiyori and Yato.

3rd POV

(Y/N) stayed quiet as she slowly pushed her overly excited friend Yato off of her and stood back up, looking over at her crush Yukine. He of course wasn't looking since he was trying to figure out how she felt about him. She frowned slightly and ran her hand through her hair. Lately she's had a small phantom following her, whispering small things into her ears and she was really hoping Yato and Yukine couldn't hear it. She was like Hiyori except she was born like that, so she has learned a bit of these phantoms. Yukine and Yato could also hear the phantom whispering things yet they couldn't see it since It was small enough to hide behind her ear.

"Just give up. They don't like you. Especially that blonde boy you fawn over. He must hate you, he probably thinks you're the biggest idiot in the world." The phantom whispered to her. Yukine looked around slightly trying to find the phantom that was obviously around him somehow. (Y/N) smiled nervously and quickly walked inside and gave Kofuku whatever she had ordered before she left. She ignored whenever Yukine had been calling for her and continued walking until she reached her house. She went inside quickly and locked the door, running up to her room and locking that door as well. She sat on her bed quietly as the whispers got louder. She grabbed her hair as she tried to make them go away but that only seemed to make them worse. She had tried to not cry but after a while years started to roll down her cheeks as she slowly began to believe what they were saying. "No one likes you. You're a failure. Just give up. He's never going to like you." The whispers chanted.

"Just leave me alone!!!" She screamed at the whispers they were taunting her and she knew it. She started to cry softly as she tucked her knees up to her chest. "I can't hold on much longer... I'm sorry Yukine..." She said as she cried more. She could feel herself slipping away and she didn't like it. Unbeknownst to her Yukine and Yato were on her balcony watching quietly. They watched as the Phantom began to grow from her loneliness until it was big enough that the two boys could kill it without harming you. Yato called for Yukine who nodded and turned into the double blades. Yato walked in a deadly seriousness on his face, which caused the fragile girl to look up.

"Y-Yato? W-Why are you and Yukine here?" she stuttered seeing how Yato pointed Yukine at her.

"I'm sorry (Y/N), But this must be done." He said and she started to smile. Her smile practically broke Yukines heart. She was smiling yet even more tears ran down her face.

"I-I understand." She said as she slowly lowered her head. "It was nice knowing you two...." She said sniffling softly. Yato then swung Yukine at the phantom on (Y/N)'s head.

Yukine's POV

I couldn't stand to see her crying so I focused on only cutting the Phantom. Yato mumbled his God thing that he does whenever he kills a phantom before he killed the thing in a bright red ball. She looked up at me or Yato, It was hard to tell since he was holding me in front of his face. She was still crying but I couldn't tell why. Yato released me from my sword form and I looked over at her And she stared back at me as the tears continued to run down her face.

"Thanks Yukine." She said with a cheerful tone. I couldn't tell if she was crying from sadness or hapiness and it was confusing the hell out of me.

"Yeah." I mumbled looking away. I glanced over at her And her eyes were lowered. Almost as if she were ashamed that she had thanked me. Yato cleared his throat which cleared the awkward silence between the two of us as we both looked up at him.

"(Y/N), Yukine has something he wants to say to you." Yato said looking over at me expectantly I widened my eyes as I realized what he was trying to do.

"I don't need your help Yato!" I yelled at him, blushing terribly. I looked back over at her And she tilted her head slightly probably confused on what I have to say.

"(Y/N)... I like you okay?" I said blushing even more as I looked down.

Your POV

I blushed heavily at Yukines words. I slowly stood up as I walked over to him. I placed a hand on his shoulder and he looked up. I smiled at him and gently kissed him. It took him a moment but he slowly began to kiss back,at which point I pulled away and giggled quietly, hugging him gently.

"I like you too Yukine." I said kissing his cheek gently. He smiled at me and wrapped his arms around me slowly as Yato smiled gently.

"You know (Y/N), Yukine has never stung me whenever he looked at you. So I'm pretty sure he doesn't like you. In pretty sure he loves you" Yato commented which made me blush more. I looked up at Yukine with hopeful eyes.

"Is that true Yukine?" I asked quietly and he nodded gently rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah. It is..." He said with a very deep blush. I giggled quietly and kissed his nose gently.

"Good. I love you too Yukine." I said before leaning my head against his chest.

Yukine was mine and I was his.