Loving Them. (Hikaru X Reader X Kaoru)

Why isn't it me they fall for? I thought as I watched Hikaru fawn over Haruhi Fujioka once again.

"Hikaru quit!" Haruhi yelled, making the whole club go silent. Haruhi rarely yelled at anyone, he was usually quieter and kinder than that. "Can't you see how much you two are hurting her?" He said gesturing towards me. "She might as well have joined the host club since she practically does everything for you! She's here every day to help you two and yet, you two are too busy fawning over me and each other to notice the love in her eyes whenever she looks at you and the disappointment whenever you fawn over me! So just quit!" He yelled. I blushed profusely as I felt the glares of several fangirls at my back, I was obviously ruining their OTP.

"T-That's not necessarily true..." I mumbled looking down as I held my arm. "It was true that I frequently did what Hikaru and Kaoru wanted and that I looked at them in a loving way, but I wasn't too disappointed whenever they were romancy with someone else..." I Thought.

"So then," The one I had memorized as Hikaru said behind me.

"You do like us?" Kaoru asked, licking the shell of my ear and I realized too late that I had said that too late.

"W-Well... I-I mean..."

"Well, you are quiet pretty don't you think Kaoru?" Hikaru asked. I blushed more if even possible.

"Mmm Yes quite. Maybe she could be our toy yes?" he asked as they both looked at me.

"No." I said as I found my voice. They seemed shocked so I further explained. "I don't want to be just a toy that you throw away when you're done with it. I would rather be ignored than a toy." I said. After an awkward moment of silence from the entire club i sucked in a breath and walked out the door and waited until I was out of earshot of the club before I ran down to the fountains and began to cry. Soon enough though, I heard a pair of footsteps.

"Why are you," Hikaru started.

"Crying (Y/n)?" Kaoru finished.

"Because that's all I'll ever be. I'm useless, I can't do much. I could barely do what you asked me..." I sniffled. "All I'll be is nothing more than a toy, even though that's exactly what don't want to..." I said hugging my knees to my chest as I looked down.

"(Y/N)..." The twins said as they sat next to me. "You aren't just a toy, we really only said that to see if you actually wanted to be with us." They said hugging me. I blushed gently as I looked down. "(Y/N), be our girlfriend?" They asked. I smiled to myself for a second as I looked straight forward.

"Let's play a game for it." I said barely containing the giggles that wanted to escape from my mouth.

"Game? What game?" They asked.

"Let's play the which one is Hikaru game. If I get it right we date." I said with an Innocent smile. They frowned slightly but nodded.

"Fair enough." They said and stood, but before they started switching I closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes they had stopped. I smiled slightly looking at them both over once before I pointed to the right.

"Kaoru." I said before pointing to the left. "Hikaru." I said and they looked shocked for a second before they broke into smiles and tackle hugged me, unfortunately their combined weight threw all of back.

"Guys! You got my dress wet!"

"We'll bring our new girlfriend a new one tomorrow."