Dominating Satan (Maou Sadao X Reader)

You were the witch. You were the freak. You were the love of his life. Satan himself had captured you during a battle years ago, yet sometimes it felt like he was your captive. Now that he had been transported to the human world with You, you were surprising him more and more everyday. You worked as a school fencing teacher while he was just a MgRonalds worker, though when you went through the portals you had been separated so neither of you knew that you both were here. Yet. Here you were glaring at the demon as you stood in line at MgRonalds.

"Ma'am I can help you here." His co-worker said.

"No. I need to speak with THAT ONE." she said just as he took the money from the man he had been taking an order for. Once he handed the old man the change the man laughed lightly.

"Don't lose that one. You'll regret it if you do." The man said quietly.

"You. Me. Outside. Now." His former captive said glaring at him like she might try to stab him. Which she had tried to do when she was first taken captive. Maou swallowed thickly as he knew he was in major trouble. He glanced over at his manager who nodded gently.

"Take a night off. It looks like your woman has some bad news." The manager said which caused Maou to sigh. He clocked off before he went to find his former captive. When he got outside, he looked around trying to find him until he was pinned to the wall.

"(Y/N)." He said causally.

"Devil Boy." You retorted. "I've been stranded here teaching bratty kids how to sword fight and you weren't even looking for me?" She said her eyes glowing in interest and blood lust. Sometimes he wondered if the only reason she didn't try to kill him was because she found him like an interesting magazine like a do it yourself project.

"I didn't know you came here with me..." He said looking at the slightly intimidating girl. He was beautiful no doubt but he knew she had little romantic desire for anything. Especially demons.

"That's not good enough." She said leaning closer to his ear. She licked the shell of his ear slowly before she spoke again. "I'll have to punish you." She said softly. He blinked back his confusion.

"Wait... What?"

"From today on. You will live as my king and I will be your queen. You will live under MY house rules. Understood?" She asked though it sounded more like a statement. Maybe it was her dominating nature,maybe he genuinely was in love, or maybe it was because he knew she could kill him but he nodded gently.

"Understood." He said. The girl flashed him a smile for a mili second before she grabbed his shirt and kissed him. Then in a flash she was gone. "Maybe having a queen won't be so bad." Maou said touching his lips.

Sorry it's so short but I tried to do this request quickly and at like midnight cause I suddenly got inspiration as I was asleep. Sorry if it sucked. Dx