Camille & Amber

The next two to join are my personal favorites. Camille and Amber. Amber has so much potential. Camille, not so much. I'll let Amber show you.

All we wanted was ice cream and to escape the craziness outside. Two accidents on the way to the grocery store. Fifteen minutes till close, everyone in retail's "favorite" time for customers. The weather was shitty, we had to get out of the storm. Maybe Julie could give us a ride home. It was a long walk. Both Camille and I forgot our wallets at home. Smooth move. No one was looking. We put the ice cream in my purse and now had to avoid Julie. Get a ride from someone else, but it was too late. Julie saw us.

"Give it." Her palm in front of us. I froze. I didn't know what to do! I never stole anything! And the cops were right outside with the ambulances because there was an accident involving a semi and a van squashed together. No one could survive that.

Going out tonight was the biggest mistake of mine and Camille's lifetimes, literally. My innocence traded in for a life of crime, all because of ice cream. I argued with Julie and Camille yelled at me and just told me to walk out. They couldn't search us and all of us new that. There was lots of yelling, I remember that and having the crazy witch lady from the store next to the Grocery store chasing us yelling "Thieves!Thieves!" We didn't even steal from her. We went in her shop to talk to dead people. That's all I remember. Camille knows more.

Camille had a better view of what happened. She was faster than I was and informed me of my cause of death. I got shot by a cop. I clutched my chest, blood spewed from both the wound and my mouth and then I collapsed. She got hit by a car seconds later. After seeing me get shot, she fell to the ground and the person tried stopping, but the driver slid and ended up running her over.

She told me she'd rather be with me than without me, until she found out where we were. Good guys didn't get happy endings though. We got Hell. We didn't even understand why we were there or if this was every real. A Catholic and a good girl? How?