Chapter 1

Hey everyone! This is my second story, but this one I actually want to commit to. I hope you comment and vote, and sorry for any grammar and spelling mistakes! I have pictures of what the wolf looks like go up there ^ She has the markings with the stones on her face too! Oh, and I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL! ENJOY AND BYE!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NARRATOR'S POV

    In Magnolia there is a legend of the guardian and protector of the forest and all the animals in it. The guardian is said to be a white wolf. People say, that she is one of the strongest beings on Earth. It is said that she has only been seen once during a great time of poverty in the people. The white wolf cured the disease and helped the poor of the people. Ever since then, the people of that town have worshipped her as their god. The mystical guardian of the forest has never been seen since then. 

    Many people have tried to capture the White Wolf because it is said that her tears can give immortality, and her blood heals and can bring people back to life. Many have tried, but no one can seem to find her. Only one person has seen her after she helped the people. That person is the master of Fairy Tail. 

    One day, Makarov was walking through the forest trying to relax after doing all of the paper work for his guild. He unknowingly walked into a clearing with a beautiful waterfall and flowers. Animals were everywhere, some playing and drinking, while others relaxing. 

    But one animal stood out. A beautiful white wolf that had blue makings on her face with one blue eye, and one yellow. The wolf seemed to be drinking from the beautiful water fall. Makarov froze when the beautiful creature turned her attention from her drink to him.

    He felt as if this animal had power and respect. To show his respect, her got on one knee and bowed. He did not mean any harm, and it seemed as if the she-wolf understood that. When Makarov looked up, he found him self staring back at blue and yellows eyes. He was stunned. It was such a magnificent creature standing right before him.

    'Raise your head. I know you mean no harm my friend. You are a good man Makarov, I can sense that. I thank you for your respect but, I can not let you tell anyone about me. This is because I am The White Wolf, the guardian of the forests. I trust that you will keep this a secret. I wish you a very happy life my friend.' The wolf spoke into his head. And with that, she turned and left with all of the animals following her. 

    During this the master stood there, eyes wide dumbfounded and shocked. He slowly got up and starred in the direction she left. "What a beautiful and amazing creature. I will keep your secret my friend. I thank you, and hope we meet again someday. Farewell." he said to where she last was. Master walked back to his guild with a smile of his face, still amazed by the creatures beauty and kindness. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY IF IT'S A LITTLE SHORT! I WILL TRY NEXT TIME TO MAKE IT LONGER! SOOOO.... HOW DO YOU LIKE IT SO FAR? BE SURE TO COMMENT AND VOTE! BYEEEEE!!