Chapter 5

NATSU'S POV

The whole guild was partying for the new guild member.

I was currently talking to Gray and Gajeel at one of the tables near the doors. I looked up and saw Lucy   talking to Juvia, Levy, and Mira about something by the bar.

They all start laughing and giggling probably because of something funny someone said while Levy was bright red.

Lucy was giggling, holding her hand over her mouth trying to suppress a laugh. She soon failed, and let out one of the most beautiful laughs i've ever heard. 

She was so perfect. Wait, WHAT?! Do i like Lucy?! I mean, she is really pretty, she's got such a kind heart, she also has this amazing aura that makes everyone around her happy. 

Oh man.

I'm so whipped.

LUCY'S POV

Levy, Mira, and myself were talking at the bar while everyone partied for me joining the guild. This place is amazing, and the people are so nice too!

I lost track of Natsu during the party though when Mira pulled me and Levy over before. Since then, we've been getting to know each other very well.

Now, we were talking about some of the couples in the guild. 

"Hey Levy-chan, when you passed out, you know Gajeel was pretty worried about you." I say with a smirk pulling on my lips and i gently nudged Levy's shoulder, obviously trying to get her to confess her feelings. She immediately goes bright red trying to stutter out a response. 

"N-n-n-nn-o-o!" She squeals, trying to cover her now tomato red face. Mira and I try to suppress our laughs, but soon fail miseribly letting out laughs escape out mouths. 

After our laughing fit, i feel a pair of eyes on her and look in their direction. When i look over, i see Natsu looking at me, lost in thought with a shade of pink on his cheeks and a small smile.

I get up, excusing myself from the girls, walking over to Natsu. As i walk there, he doesn't seem to notice because he was lost in thought about something. 

Soon i'm standing right in front of him, and he STILL doesn't notice me. What is this dense flame breather even thinking about, that he doesn't even notice when someone is standing right in front of him. What a weirdo.

I then bend down to his ear with a mischievous smirk on my face. Oh this is gonna be funny.

When i reach his ear, i inhale and quickly blow hot air into his ear.

He jerked up from the unexpected air blown into his ear, bringing his hand to it with a shocked and surprised look on his handsome features.

I burst out in laughter doubling over holding my stomach. 

"Hahaha! N-na-t-s-u, yo-u sh-ou-ld ha-ve s-ee-n yo-ur f-a-ce!" I exclaim between laughs, now on the floor because of laughing too much.

He looks down at me with the look of shock still on his face. His expression soon fades into a mischievous grin. Oh no, what is he smirking at?

My giggles are interrupted when he throws me over his shoulder, rushing out the guild doors still smirking. 

The whole guild in watching the scene play out by now. I laugh and punch and kick him, trying to get him to put me down. My efforts are waisted when he gives no avail.

"Oh i'm gonna get payback!" He shouts running over to the river in the middle of town. 

"What are you going to do Natsu?" I ask now a little bit worried for myself. "Hehe, THIS!" Natsu yells, throwing me into the river. The cold water encases me, while i start to sink not swimming purposefully.