Baby

Harrys pov:

"Don't worry baby , mommy will wake up soon, she's just tired" I say to my very small baby girl as she lays in the incubator with wide eyes. Today was the first day she has opened her eyes and they were a stunning shade of green and her little  head was already starting to fill with dark hair.

I look sadly at blue with who laid silently on the hospital bed her eyes shut peacefully a small smile graced her face . I wish I could know the reason for her smile, perhaps she's dreaming of our little family finally being happy and healthy.
She has been asleep ever since our little girl was born a week ago and I would do anything to see her open her beautiful eyes again.

A little noise makes me look down at my little girl who opens her mouth and lets out a big yawn.
"Awe are you tired" I ask her with a smile and a pain goes through my heart as i just want to hold her close to me but sadly I can't.
I decided to take a little nap as well just to pass the times not know how long it will be till I sleep again.
.-.-.-.-.-.-
"Harry?" A voice called out making me open my tired eyes and find the source.
I look to find blue sitting up with wide eyes.
I rub my eyes, maybe I'm dreaming? No I'm not life is just giving me the best thing to wake up to.
"Blue you're awake" I quickly stand and walk over to her bed and pull her into a giant hug kissing all over her beautiful face.

She lets out a giggle as I shower her in kisses "you're awake too" she says being smart as always.

God how I've missed her voice, I don't know how i have ever lived without this woman.

"There's someone I think you'll want to meet" I say smiling as her face immediately Lights up.

"She's okay?" She asks and I nod my head.
"So far so good, she's really strong blue" I say as I help her stand up.

We both walk over to the little incubator that she's in and blue gasps as she looks at her small little body.

"She's so beautiful" she barely whispers with a wide smile.
"I know"

"Did you decide on her name ?" Blue asks as we stand watching our little girl stretch.

"No I wanted to wait for you" I say smiling as her smile widens.

"I like Brook" she tells me happily looking down.
"That's what I've been thinking " I say and grab her hand in mine.

At this minute life couldn't get better.
._._._._._.-.-.-.-.
Blues pov:
*3 weeks later*

"Home sweet home" Harry says as we open the door to our house and all three of us walk in.

It wasn't until just three steps into the house that Brook began to cry.
"Oh no baby don't cry" I say as I start rocking her back and forth in my arms.

It only took her four weeks to be fully developed and for us to go home as a family. Sadly she did have a heart defect and we would have to take her to weekly check ups until we found out how to solve the problem, at the moment we just have to make sure we give her special formula from the doctor and shower her in love.

Soon enough Brooke stops crying and her eyes shut as she drifts off to sleep.
She's such a good baby, she's all I could've ever asked for and more.

"Why don't we put her to bed?" Harry asks grabbing the hospital bag from the ground and motioning to the stairs.

We carefully walk up them and into her room where I carefully set her into her crib.
"This couldn't be more perfect" I say softly to Harry as he wraps his arms around me from behind.
"I know blue you did so good" he says kissing my neck once lightly.

I laughed softly "well you know what, I had some pretty good help"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
After this it will just be little snip it's of their life as a family and then I'll post the first chapter of the flicker spin off that will be about brooks life and LARRYANDTHEDIRECTION  thanks for letting me use your name ^-^