About 3 years later

-About three years later-

"Higher daddy higher!!!" Brook yelled happily as Harry pushed her on the tire swing that hung proudly from a tall tree in our back yard.
I can't help the smile that spreads on my face as I watch them.
"Not to high Harry " I call out to him from my spot on the blanket covered grass but he just waves me off and continues to push her.
"It's fine stop worrying, love" he tells me making me scowl at him, even though I know he would never let anything happen to her, she is his little girl after all.

I sigh and lay a gentle hand on my four month baby bump, it had taken quiet a long time to finally get pregnant again, two years to be exact. At one point I was even told I was infertile by the doctors but showing from the baby growing in me in obviously not.

We all played around until lunch then sat in a circle on the blanket and ate.
Brook was extremely fun to watch eat as she picked around everything
And hummed to herself. I couldn't ask for a more perfect child.
She was so full of life with her short curly brown hair and bright green eyes that always shined, you would never know she's sick. No one thought she would even live to be three, she's our little miracle just three pills a day and monthly Doctor check ups help her stay strong.
"Momma I tired" brook says after eating then crawls over to me and sits in my lap resting her head on my chest and closing her eyes.
"Sweet dreams then princess" I say and kiss the top of her head.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
"You ready to see if you have a little brother or sister?" Harry asked brook who was sat on his lap next to me and she nods her head enthusiastically.

"want brother" she states confidently and I smile at her warmly.
"Yeah?" I ask her and she nods happily and plays with the small stuffed animal in her hand, she brought that thing everywhere.
"Afternoon" the doctor says as he walks into the room.
"Let's check up on this baby" he says turning on the machine and squirting blue gel on my stomach.

Harry and I hold hands as we look at the screen together and the doctor moves the wand around my belly.

"Hmm looks like there's not a lot of movement going on, it was kind of hard to find the fetus" he says Looking at the screen then suddenly his face slightly drops.

"But their okay right?" I ask with hope.

"Actually im sorry to tell you this but it seems that there's no heartbeat to be found" my heart drops and I clutch harrys hand in mine hoping I heard wrong.

"It looks as though your body can't support another human to take care of, I'm sorry" he says the words I've already  heard before after I had brook, the doctors warned me that my body wasn't suitable for child birth but I didn't listen, I was selfish and wanted more babies.
  The doctor left the room and I broke down crying. Harry comforts  me immediately and Brook climbs onto my lap.
"No cry momma" she says and wipes my face with her tiny hand and then hugs me.  I hug her back pulling her tight to me and squeeze my eyes shut as Harry rubs my back in a comforting manner.
"Love you momma" she says softly and I smile sadly.
"I love  you sweetie "