What Happen!!!-chapter23

*5 months pregnant*

it been 5 months since I have not heard from Callie or Harry is their some thing wrong I  should know.

after saying that in my head  I woke up and  and Yawn and I a 5 months pregnant "argh" I said in my head. soo I turn over to look at Liam  and was  rubbing his abs and  looking at him. Liam was soo sexy when  he sleeping and snoring  it was so hot .

then he open his pretty  eyes  after  he open his eye I was kissing  him  it was so cute when we kiss in the morning  but I move in sync movement then I Liam was on top of me  and it moan out aittle bit  he move his warm hand to my hip and   move to my neck and sucking on my  sweet spot I moan loud but not much to wake Lacey  up from her sleep. then we broke our kiss.

"I love you Kayla" said Liam still on top of me

"I love you too I hungry for some  strawberries Liam I am craving them badly today " I said  pushing Liam  off of me and cuddling  with him instead.

"okay I got get some for me and you okay baby girl" said Liam kissing me on the lips again

"okay " I said urn on the tv and watching it.

after Liam went to go get some strawberries I go a call for Harry I was scared .

"hello Harry what wrong " I said

"Callie she got  in a wreck I mean  a really bad one" said Harry crying on the phone, then  Liam Came back.

"oh my gosh Harry do you want me and Liam to meet you at the hospital " I said  then Liam  said who I was talking to I said Harry.

" yeah can you I pretty sad " said Harry

"okay  it okay Harry ti will be fine" isaid then hung up

"what wrong " said Liam getting back in bed I was getting up

"Harry and Callie got in a fightan Callie in the hospital I  to go comfort Harry he's crying and I told him that you would come.

after we all got ready  we  got in  the car and drove to the hopsitpal

~

~

~

~'

~

~

~

~~

~

~~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~~

~

~~