Chapter 1

" Oh, im very sorry Mr. Winters, but im not here that! Don't you dare try to do that EVER again!! I yelled quite frustrated.

" Please Lena, i love you." He said as he tried grabbing my arm.

" For starters, get your filthy hands off of me. What in bloody hell were you thinking?? I'M THE HELP FOR GODSAKE! Second, it's E L E N A to you sir. A third, I love my job and you are most definitely not the reason i get fired!" As i finally shook him off me and stormed out the door. I slammed the door pretty hard because i felt the floor tremble for a minute.

" Elena, I demand you to come right back here this instant!" Mr. Winters commanded as he chased after me.

" To hell with you! I don't get paid for sleeping with you and im not planning to either." I yelled back.

2 months before..*

"I love you mum...I'm going to miss you so much. I wish you could come with me. This is my first job mom, please be proud. I know it's far from you, but I'll be strong. I'll be thinking about you. My flight is in a few minutes so i have to go mom. I love you.." As i let a tear shed. I got up and walked away from the gravestone.

My mum was a marvelous mother of four. We had the strongest bond. We were like two blondes on an endless shopping spree. I loved her more than anything. And then she was diagnosed with grade 2 lung cancer. She never smoked but my father did. She died of second hand smoke in the second degree 3 years ago. I've never gotten over it. These past few years were terribly hard for me.