Chapter 3

This morning was the same routine as yesterday. Except , today, I cleaned the 1st level of the house. I cleaned the kitchen, the dining room, the living room, the guest rooms and the two bathrooms. There wasn't much to clean, so I decided to take a break and go swimming after. It's the afternoon now and i went to go swimming in the indoor pool. I wore a colorful floral two piece. The top was strapless and I was in love with it. My tan color made the bathing suit look like it was made for me.

No one was home so I changed into my bathing suit in my room and headed downstairs. But to my surprise, Mr. Winters had headed home early.

"Miss Elena?" Mr. Winter said in shock.

"Oh, Mr. Winter...excuse me. I'm very sorry, I just wanted to head downstairs for a swim. I had cleaned the first floor of the house and I had nothing better to do. I hope that isn't a problem?" I covered up a little with my towel.

"There's no problem at all, I am just very shocked at -" he hesitated. "I actually wanted to go for a swim. Mind if I tag along?"

"Not at all, sir." We headed downstairs together. It was very awkward because I barely had any clothes on and my boss was looking at me. I felt so exposed, but I wasn't going to let that bother me. I hopped in the water and started to float. I immediately got scared when I felt two hands wrap around my waist.

"Calm down love, I just want to show you something" from then on, I didn't really know if I wanted to see what he wanted to show me. My own boss had just called me love..isn't that weird?? he grabbed my arm and led me to the end of the pool. He said "you're floating wrong." I was flabbergasted at what I just heard. I thought to myself, how in the world can a person float wrong??

"How do you float then?" I asked with my eyebrow lifted.

"Like this" and he floated quite straighter than I. He had proven his point.

"Okay, and how do I do that?"

"Simple. I'll show you" and he lifted my body over the water and said to me "Relax." But I didn't know how to. I had too much to think about. And I think he knew.

"Just stop thinking. Look into my eyes. Breathe softly. And you'll be floating." he said. His eyes were the right shade of blue. It was beautiful. He was beautiful. But he was married, and he was MY BOSS. What was I thinking? I had to leave before ANYTHING happens.

"Thank you so much for teaching me how to float , but I have to get dinner started." I said with a smile. I got out of the pool and grabbed my towel. Before I had the chance to open the door to leave, he says "call me Kyle". I looked back at him and noticed he was smiling with his teeth now. I don't know if he was flirting, but I know I shouldn't do it back.