Chapter 6

" Hellooooo, I'm home!" Mrs. Winters said as she opened the door. I walked to the doorway to greet her.

"How was your trip Ma'am?"

"Very exhausting. Where's my husband?" She glared at me up and down with disgust and walked away.

"Hey honey, how was you trip?" Mr. Winters enters the room glances at me and then back at his wife. He kisses her in front of me. "if I knew you were coming home early , I would've made Maria cook something for you" he said with a smile.

"Ahem.. It's Elena" I interrupted

"Whatever" he pushed me aside and took his wife to the dining area. "Go clean something" he demanded.

"It was good, my love. Although, I do have to return in two days." She answered.

This is a nightmare.. Kyle, or Mr. Winters, shows me that he cares about me for a week, but as soon as his mum dies, I've been an object. And now that his wife has arrived from a business trip, I'm a nobody. Who's Maria?? Is that a maid joke? Because I do not look like a Maria! I'm an Italian/British girl who has tan colored skin, grey eyes and brownish/blonde colored skin. I didn't get it, but I put that to the side and did what I was told.

The past few days, flew by quickly. Nothing really changed. And today, was the day Mrs. Winters is leaving for a trip again. I can only imagine how Mr. Winters is going to act. I sighed to myself with the thought of being alone with that monster again. I was terrified.

"Okay goodbye my love and take care of my lovely husband Elena" Mrs. Winters says while she exits.

"I will Miss!" I said before she closed the door.

"COME HERE YOU!" Mr. Winters grabs me and plants a kiss on my lips. He rips my shirt open.

" Im very sorry Mr. Winters, but im not here for that! Don't you dare try to do that EVER again!! I yelled quite frustrated. I push him aside.

" Please Lena, i love you." He said as he tried caressing my body with his hand.

" For starters, get your filthy hands off of me. What in bloody hell were you thinking?? I'M THE HELP FOR GODSAKE! Second, it's E L E N A to you sir. And third, I love my job and you are most definitely not going to be the reason i get fired!" As i finally shook him off me and stormed off.

" Elena, I demand you to come right back here this instant!" Mr. Winters commanded as he chased after me.

" To hell with you! I don't get paid for sleeping with you and im not planning to either."

"Elena! How dare you talk to me like that?!" He caught up to me and yanked me so hard that I fell on the floor. "DIDNT I TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE TO RESPECT ME?? YOU JUST LOVE IT WHEN THIS SIDE COMES OUT, DONT YOU??" He slapped me.

I sat on the floor with my mouth wide open and my hand covering my cheek. Did this man just slap me?? I had never been touched like that by a man before.

"I'm sorry-"

"Don't!" I yelled. " you know what? I actually thought you cared about me. I was wishing you did. I cared about you. I wanted to feel what love feels like again. But who am I kidding?? YOURE A MARRIED MAN! I should've known you never loved me. I'm crazy to think you even liked me"

"Elena, I do care-"

I interrupted "No! You don't care about me. Because if you did, you wouldn't hit me. You wouldn't treat me like a nobody.."

"Elena, I want to be with you but-"

"But what??" I didn't let him finish. " but what? I'm too ugly? You like your wife more? Or is it that I'm the help??"

"What's going on in here?" a voice came from behind us.