Chapter 4

Last night was awkward but I didn't want that to affect my work. I didn't let the words he said get to me. And I sure as hell am not going to let that male ruin this opportunity for me. I made his breakfast and like the past few days, he doesn't say much. He just eats his food and reads his newspaper. I still don't understand why he's acting like a normal man. A man with millions of dollars is sitting on the table, eating and reading his newspaper in his pajamas! Don't these men get showered and dressed early?

I clean the dishes while Mr. Winters is showering and as soon as I finished, I head upstairs to clean his room. I knock and wait 2 minutes before I entered. I go to his main head dress and placed the cleaning utensils on it. I head towards the bed to fix it as Mr. Winters enters the room in his bath robe.

"Pardon me Mr. Winters, I'll be out so I can let you get ready." I had said.

"Don't bother" he said as he came towards me. He pushed me on the bed and kissed my lips. I liked it so I kept going. I don't know what had gotten into me, but I felt this feeling...I can't explain it. I-I-God, was I turned on. I stopped myself.

"what's wrong?" He asked. "Why did you stop?"

"Mr. Winters! You are married !!" I yelled. " how dare you?"

"Don't mind that. Just kiss me Elena!"

He pushed me on the bed again but now got on top of me. I couldn't help myself...

*2 hours later*

"Elena?" Mr. Winters had called my name

"Mr. Winters"

"Please don't call me that. I told you to call me Kyle" he answered

"Kyle, this isn't right!!" I got up from the bed and looked him in his eyes. "I'm not paid to sleep with you while your wife is away!"

"Elena, please, you have to understand why I have done this."

"Why is it Mr. Winters? because I'm pretty sure sleeping with your maid doesn't have anything to do with your wife!"

"Elena, I can't explain why. It's too much for you to understand right now, but just please understand that I want to be with you."

"Well you can't fix your problems with sleeping with me Mr.Winters!!"

"Like I said before, Call me Kyle !!" His voice got louder. "Listen to me Elena, I want to be with you" He grabbed my arm. "And i will fight for what I want, understand mate?"

I knew he was serious, but I also knew I couldn't do this.

"Elena-" he started..but I climbed on him and kissed him.

"Shut up."

"Excuse me?" He asked in confusion

"Shut up." I said again. " stop talking. Just kiss me" from that moment on, I didn't know what I was doing and why, I just couldn't help it. He sexually aroused me. We made love again, and it was so special. It felt so good inside of me. I left him love marks on his back. He left me kiss marks all over my body. And I loved it. I climbed on top and started riding him. I let out a moan and his eyes went to the back of his head.

"Yes Elena...keep going." He moaned out. I stopped.

"What happened?" He asked

"I'm the help"

"You're the help, and I'm in need of helping."