Social anexiety

(The pictures and names im using for illustration and character's totally fictional.The pictures have been used only illustration purpose. The characters are fictional. But it's giving you the picture around south asia,some character's may be a way too fictional for the sake of the story.
I own all those art work (not the media) I have used here as an illustration , all are drawn by me . All right reserved and inbox me if you find forgery of this work in any website)

Prologue

South Asian Society is very distinct from the rest of the world.

It's culture And Natural resources are very rich but still far beyond from the light of civilisation in some sector. Sometime it's against human rights

Here I want to tell some facts and issues and individual stories behind the curtain from that part of that world.

Dear readers I'm new to this community,stay tuned with me.

Part 1

Part 1

The Marriage

Usha lost her mother when she was very young.at the age of 4 .Since then she was facing a Fostering problem. No one was very much into keep her with.

And what about a young girl like her , is she could have had problem for being a female even though she hadn't yet reached to her puberty. Sometime male close relatives are the sinner rather than the keeper. It's happening evrywhere around the world , but here it's very massive cause of male populated society where female child got killed or manipulate during the embroy state even. And of course, cause of some social bindings against nataral and healthy comunication between man and woman.

Here talking with opposite gender without a hesitant considered as a matter of bad manner even from the elementry state in school.Boy kid got bullied if they talk or say "hi" to a girl!

So society speacialy planting the seeds of "gender classification" through the parents into the children, the future generation to be exact.

When you draw some restriction , even some good one , it's always fun to break for . So they mistype the social line in an odd way. And they are getting a way too far for taboos than other nations.

So as the Marriage .After some painfull years of being an orphan her Aunt tried to set up her with a marriage. A home what she thought, she can say her "own home".

But they didn't know they were going to make things worser.

Domestic concept

Of sexuality

It is obvious here in asia man will work for living and woman will be taken care children and entertain her husband. Last requirnent is totally optional though cause of the noisy over populated domestic life. Noisy cause most of the familly has at least three children in a row , one after another.

As giving birth of children is the main goal of marriage, having kids more than one is really relevant here though government strategy of having two kids now decreased down to having one child only. After having two kids, women arround here got chubby to extreamly fat as if they don't need sex anymore in their life.

And exactly from here the polygumy habit in guy start to began.And of course going to the prostitute and make sex without a condom if possible cause according to their(male) saying "it is more fun!",causes infections or unwanted child.

But Usha didn't get fat or Chabby like other housewives. She is genetically carrying a good genes. Moderate frame of 5, 5" with a wheat skin color. And after she got married is not more than 1 1/2 year.she has a 1 year old kid now.

So she kinda deserve a better treat from her husband if looks really does matter in today's manipulative society!!!

The husband material

Usha's husband is a small businessman, sometime the midleman in various kinds of garments accessories.Asian's are the largest source of garments wear producer world wide. And however the labor is very cheap here, so they can offer the cheaper price. He is kinda husband material but a sadist.

Come on, most of the south Asian guys are husband Material but they usually don't respect women at all as south Asian women are still not financially independent and aware about their rights.

So can't blame only one side.

And that's the thing is missing strongly.women need to be more dependable and confident and need some love for herself, what Usha doesn't have.

Part 1:Sex slavery

Dana is another woman in her early 40 living in Dhaka. Single mother of a 15 years daughter.
She lives in the most expencive place arround the city. She is not the only single woman entrepreneur in that city where, woman usually stays at home.This area of this city is full of woman entrepreneurs. Most of their capitals had invested by their partner or husband.Some made it with their part time job.But very few.

But all of them are not successful. So sometime they choose the wrong way and sell their body.And this is not for money but for the status to be in the rat race.

And Dana is one of them.

Dana is ambitious and extreamly materialistic. She got a massive departmental store raised by her own.
50 people from needy family is workingv under her. This is only things she is doing good by appointing needy women in her shop, so they could earn something.

But in that store she got some secret corner for high society women.Those are old enough to carry on with their husband or old enough to get a boy friend. Or they got busy inactive partner,they come to that secret corner. No one knows actually what's inside.

Exept some few.

Nothing special but really matters this part of this Asia
People hardly get education about sex & birth control. Speaking up those issues are totally forbidden & a matter of insanity.
But that doesn't stop them having unprotected sex & hiding stuff about sex.The result is, lots of authorized, none authorized clinic's are doing profit in DMC or in abortion business.
Women getting infected, having infection in uterus and ovary.
Going to the same doctor to fix it and wasting their bucks.

Dana often need to fly to India or Nepal or Thailand, Singapore for her store.
Her products demands are quiet lot. She never managed to fly by her own pocket.
She always got some client who can get her a ticket or two alone with them,to give them some company.
But now she is strong enough to pay for her own,though she hates to travel alone.
As a single woman she has some need. Why not, if it comes up when saving up some money. Her saying.

So she always manages her company.A nice and charming one. So for a single woman like her it's very logical to have a boyfriend.

And Dana's steady boyfriend's name is Petter.

*****readers it's late night, feeling sleepy I must sleep.soon I'll update more.I'm upto right chapter two. Thanks again readers. Please vote,if possible cause it means a lot to me if you guys like it.I promise the next chapters will be more promising and interesting than the begining.I just pictured the plot in this chapter. The characters will be open from chapter 2.I like to play with characters.

Love..... Mouri