part : 3

Cring...........cring.......cring....cri..

Morning at 7:00, 2016

The loud morning Alarm warn Petter for the last time and then went off.
If he doesn't get up now, he would be late for office. As a junior owner of his company he must be punctual.

But he couldn't sleep at all last night. For a 35 years single guy, sometime it's tough to sleep at night.
The loneliness and libido is hard to resist.
He got split with his fiance more than three years. After that it was really hard to get involved in a serious relationships.
Moreover , since then he is living in Bangladesh to put some effort in the familly business.It was like a ship without a sailor, full of corruption.
Now everything has sorted or will be sorted soon.

Petter just don't know what's in future but he just made a goal to achieve in his work. Apart from this he is totally numb inside at the moment.

He likes the company of Beautifull woman. But he is a bit choosy as he was in abroad and had an Italian girlfriend. In here getting a Beautifull girl is not tough, but they just want to hook up seriously so fast even after one date.
Though by being an Asian he is not familier or comfortable with that culture.And that makes him more uneasy.
He just want a Partner very charming or not, but she must know the limits. And can't be nosy or irritating or insanely depthless. And breaks his privacy. And of course sexy.
To be honest Peter need the mature woman arround here. But always he ended up dating with cute, young & emotional one.
So he tried to meet woman in their thirties or more who got some potential.

Then he met Dana.

As a company Dana is okay, but as a visual charmer Peter wants more from her.When he first saw Dana she was a moderate frame of a chubby women.
But now She got a full figure of two persons.
Peter just having problem dealing with her physically .

But mentally he is supporting her cause, she is the best company to spend time with. Though how long Peter doesn't know.

He noticed, that South Asian woman got obesity after their thirties,when they should be a symbol of mature beauty.
But in reality they got abnormally fleshy around 24 to 30. They are extreamly careless about physical aesthetic appearance.
Lazy to do sport or activities, even if they can afford jym .Though girls have very low opportunity to do sports.
Most of the women are very conscious abut their face but not for the whole appearance.
And their partner only need a pillow with a hole in bed. Nothing bother them that much. So they are proud to be a Beautiful healthy lady. But surely it's increasing the risk of high sugar level,diabetic and heart disease and most shockingly having problems in fertility at young age.

But Petter is not bothered about anything, he is just thinking about more.

Peter need more.

Usually Peter is not that tall.An average of 5 feet 9. Which considered him as a tall guy here. But not in Europe. And is very charming both by looks & behaviour. He got sharp features. Thin lips, beak nose and wide eyes gave him a distinct look from the rest of his country.

When he first came in Bangladesh, people thought he is an expat here. And he used to do those courtasy as Europe here, but soon found it as a way too "outgoing" !!! In this society.

There are exceptions,he knows but at least not among them, those he met so far.

As guys " love " is always an expression of their sex desire. but that doesn't make him to disconnect with Dana. They will be always friend.No matter whatever happens in Peter's life in future.

Peter just rushed from the bed and got ready, took his card, keys, hat and headed for office within  30 minutes.

*****Thanks dear readers... For reading.... *******