chapter 8

Maisha

Maisha stoped watching the clock nowadays. Life is no more than coocking & feeding. She never liked cooking. But now she cooks for her in-laws. She likes it but,sometime boardom strikes. She called Usha at that night of her birthday. Usha was crying and had a fight with Wassi.

Wassi is the guy, Maisha never felt bad arround, Infact he is very nice to Maisha. She can stay as long as she wants, in their house. And not only that Wassi is very nice whomever come over to his house.
What's on earth Usha does to make Wassi act insane? Complicated. Insecurity or inferior complex. Usha is very innocent but Maisha could understand Wassi's psychology of being insane. She never saw them fighting but heard about it from her friend.So people could have thought wrong about Usha.
And she can't put the puzzle pieces together whenever she meet that guy!

Or he acts to be nice!!

So Maisha put that thoughts away, to hang out at night to a nearby ladies club or to a restaurant.*****

Petter's house
27.4. 16

Petter couldn't sleep last night as usual like other night, whenever he thinks to meet Dana in the morning.
At 5:00 sharp at morning he thought to call her,but her previous attitude made him stop calling her for this plan.
Petter likes to watch the dawn with a nice company.
But he fall in a deep sleep.
Petter can't remember how long he slept. But when he woke up, he saw three messages in his answering machine one from Dana. It's the weekly holiday None of the messages are from his office .

Others are from other two woman as well. Petter decided to call one of them.
And send Dana a text saying that, he was dealing with a family problem, that's why couldn't call.They suppose to meet by the way.

The other woman Petter called, named Rozy, a woman in her late thirties. Avarage looking a very smart woman. Mature and confident. But still playing arround. But Petter knows soon she will be tamed.
Petter never feels guilty dating married woman. He belives every adult has the right, what they want to do.If they wants to meet a guy they can,unless it's hurting someone.
But from the bottom of his heart he never wanted to cause harm to any marriage.
But  those desperate housewives must have some issues seeing other guys.
At least those women he is meeting has some sort of depth.They have reasonable issues.

And he is giving them a good time and having same in return.

But above all of these fact, he feels depressed.

Peeter hanged out with Rozy till evening.Then without having any coffee, he droped Rozy at home. He feels awkward be seen in public with woman.

Rozy found it extreamly out of manner about not to get outside from Petter's car for the whole time of hang out. She felt suffocated. At least too much for 4 hours car ride!!!!! She felt being in a trip outside Dhaka without any rest or food.

Petter as well didn't get the best out of Rozy cause of that awkward feelings, he is carrying

Tomorrow there is a official trip to Shylhet with another group of his team.He separated his officers into different team.So that they could work unitedly. So another government holiday occupied by office work.This group's leader is Alek.A promising young and honest one in his office. He likes the spirit in him.He is at least 12 years younger than Peeter. But he is mature than his age.
Peeter told to his team, they can take one or two family members if they want.

Petter sat on his couch, trying to watch an Indian movie. Then his cell got life. Some one is calling. He looked at the screen it shows Dana. He took the cell idly and received.
From the other side he sensed the unusual awkwardness.
So he said, "hello".

"Hi Petter,just wanted to know your news, I hope everything is going Allright".

"Yes sure ,thanks".

"Are you busy Petter? "Dana noticed the absence of concentration in his voice.

"I'm just watching a movie."

"Oh, Then I called you in a wrong time,"

"No, it's okay, actually I came from office, little tired." Petter replied.

"I'll call you later then"

"Ok." Without a second thought Petter said,

Petter is very self-centered sometime, which he always shows. Never hide.He need that alone time for himself nowdays.

Readers, I'll update soon... I hope, so thanks if you read 📖. I'll appreciate.

Love, Mouri