chapter 10

Sexual explicite

Parents are the light of anyone's life, but not in the case of Maisha.

They are three sisters. Maisha was the eldest . She had to wait to marry her husband Russel almost two decades. They loved each other since the 9th grade. Cause her mom in law wasn't agreed first.But her youngest sister married just one year back. Then it was about her . People were asking why the youngest one married first, who was struggling to get a perfect match.
And the middle one is doing a job and Maisha's dad was happy for that.But he was, for some reason very repulsive to talk about marriages & giving his daughters to a good match.He always put away any conversation about his daughters marriage or proposal. Same he did about Ruksath, the youngest one, and Maisha's relationship with Russel.Still their middle sister Kaya is unmarried and looking almost double than her age.Ruksath as well got married, but there was a controversy about her marriage as in Asia it's quiet odd to get married before elder sister!cause she was younger than Kaya.
People seek flaws in it,if there are some problem with the middle daughter. Kaya is now 31, which is a way too much to be single by any mean in any part of Asia. She never had any relationship or affair whatever we mean, not to be single.And probably she never had sex. Nowdays this societies are no more carrying their old social values. But  hypocrisy is ,they pretend what they are not.  People here now familiar to free sex after marital affairs ,comfortable with friends with benefits . In return or result divorces are now very popular and common here.Woman are still vaulnarable and weak to survive alone but some of them had started to raise their voice against domestic violence and other abuses.

After marital affairs got some vital issues. But sex before marriage without any responsible relationship here are very epidemic now.Thats the new generation. But the problem is evryone here acts like ,they never even  kissed a guy before and having sex is a taboo.And they are loosing self respect by hiding what they are.

And thats taking control  in evrything.
Hypocrites everywhere.

They are doing group sex,having pornography, and traded for sex,traped for sex by  sex vedio.

People still have the rules, though no one is listening. But those rules still vary classes to classes. status to status.As middles classes are the main victim of blackmailing in sex tapes.
Cause they are more vulnerable here than other classes in society.

A sex explicit girl, who got traped,from lower to avarage middle class have no places to hide, no where to study, no where to sit in public. Only she can go to brothel or do suicide or if strong enough, has to survive without marriage.

Last one is rare. Everybody hates them, judge them, make fun of them.
But no one takes responsibility.

So it's not weired why some girl prefer to stay underground.

Kaya is a girl, who is enjoying being single. A virgin girl. Staying out of sex in her vital time which has already passed, made her behaviour bitter somehow. And sarcastic also. Which sometime very uncomfortable to Maisha.
Kaya doesn't give a damn to Maisha. Even if, Maisha was not her elder sister though Kaya would have been very rude to Maisha. And that made Maisha's life , at her dad's more harder

And Kaya has sarcastic sence of humour.Which lead her judge and critic about everyone.

Maisha understands evrything and try to share few words with Kaya.
And however Kaya does work outside and Maisha is not doing any job.Sometime Maisha feels may be Kaya is doing the right thing.

Maisha thought why not she try to find a job. But she was looking for a mid level job. But through online she found an entry level job. Cause the sallery is pretty much high as comparing to any entry to mid level Job! So she took it when her new employee Ms Dana liked her to join.

But right after that Maisha thought of only Usha to give the great news.
And not only that, she decided to get Usha a job here as well when she will get stable

But now she has to manage her husband first.