Untitled Part 16

The Affair

Not long enough Maisha had to wait for that peter guy at the hotel lobby .It was a 5 star hotel.Has pool side and coffe corner for the none residential visitors. Maisha felt uneasy o be there .Peter recognized Maisha at first glance. She were wearing a blue kurti touched her knee and pony tailed her hair. They drove to an open field near the city to watch the sun set. It was an wonderfull experience for Maisha who always stays at home. And her husband never took her anywhere.

They went to a tea stall ,sipping to the tea Peter asked about her life .They sat in a tea stall that has a straw and bamboo shade on top .It has that feel of village around.Maisha always admire places like that.

she asked for a cigarette from Peter .Peter felt happy that Maisha was trying to make herself comfortable. She is not a regular smoker but she was just trying to make Peter easy as he seemed nervous and was shaking his hands .He was moving frequently .and they had to start for home before its dark .Maisha is staying at her dad's .There was an argument in between her and her husband .She is staying since then at her dad's. Her parents doesn't like her husband Rana at all and telling her to leave him as 20 times in a year Maisha have an argument and ended up at her dad's. They are sick and tired of it .Specially Maisha's mom wants it to be ended. Rana was Maisha's cousin and they had relationship since 'o' level .

And it should be ended now as her husband is not happy at her new job . The job at Dana's shop is as a salesgirl but the salary  is not bad .Its 20,000.A lot of money for Maisha to pay off her pocket money and stuff like that. And she was thinking about Usha to give her a job.

Maisha took a deep breath for not get stressed by those thought.Peter asked her if she is okay .

"I think you are a bit stressed here coming outside with me,you should relax .I wont do any harm to you".

Peter smiled and get into the car after he opened the door for Maisha.

they talked about their life 

Peter started from the beginning of his life from France to Hong Kong and then to Bangladesh .About his French fiancé whom he left cause of his family value. Which is rubbish to him but he got no way. that fiancé of his travelled to Bangladesh to watch Peter's life and family and found them vary depressive and possessive towards their  future daughter in law.

And she found it problematic for both of them so she didn't ask Peter to stay hong kong for good  as Peter needed to take over on the family business .So she left Bangladesh  without Peter and went back to France.

But peter hide the chapter of Dana smoothly. Didnt talk a bit about her.If he had told her about Dana Maisha could have known ,she is dating with her boss's lover !!

They meet several times within months then suddenly Petter got disappeared .Maisha took a deep breath and moved on her life as it was.They had some good time with nature.They used to watch the dawn together and had a long drive.Each morning Maisha wake up thinking or imagining Petter will call her right after or she will wake up by his call as he always did. Those never happened to Maisha's life. She only saw her husband doing sex with her .Except that they have no other activities. Maisha took a deep breath again and tear ran down her cheeks. She is happy that Petter has gone.Its better for both.