Chapter 22 : The Forest of Death

Sasuke's pov

The interview are now done. Hiroyuki are now walking beside the proctor and have some conversation. "It's called the forest of death. And soon enough you'll find out why" The proctor are really creepy. "It's called the forest of death. And soon enough you'll find out why" Naruto mimicked her voice and it looked totally disgusting.

"Screw your words. You're not going to scare me away. I can handle anything" He's being a coocky little knuckle-head. "Sure there's a tough guy" The proctor threw a shuriken at him but it missed and land on the ground. She appeared behind him 

"You tough enough to handle this? You're not afraid are you" "Enough Anko. Stop bothering him. It's not worth your enegy" Hiro walk towards them. "The guy like you really have their blood all over the forest." the proctor wipe a little of Naruto's blood and pull out another kunai. 

"I'm just returning you knive" A creppy guy returned her kunai with his tounge. "Well, thank you grass ninja" they both stare for some good few moments. 

"Just start it already Anko. You've wasted everybody's time here. I really can't wait to hear screams all over the training ground." Hiro are now infront of Anko and Naruto. "You sure know me well Hiro. Let's get continue for now. This is going to be fun."

"Before we start the test, I'll be handing you something. It's just a standard consent form. Before the test, you will need to read this form and sign it." "What for?" "Some of you may not come back after the test. And I have to get your consent to that risk. Other wise it'll be our responsibility" "No. Your responsibility Anko" 

Hiro cross her hand infront of her chest. "Aw come on Hiro. You said you'll help me for this" She laugh. Hiro now passed the papers to the other candidates. Why're you helping her? Aren't you the member of team 7? "The first thing to know that this test will test every single skill you know." Hiro told them while handing the form one by one. 

"First, I'll explain the terrance of this field. The 44th battle field have 44 log enterence gate. There are rivers and forests inside. In the center is a log tower that are located 10 km from each gate. It's in this confined area that you'll undergo the survival test. The test consist of anything that goes battle. You'll need these scrolls" "Both of them?" "Yes. You'll be fighting to get a heaven scroll and an earth scroll."

Hiro walk back and stand beside the proctor. "26 teams will be holding an heavens scroll, and the other half will be having the earth scroll. I'll hand one to each team, and that's what you'll be fighting for."Hiro answer. 

"So, how do we pass the test?" "All of your team need to bring both heaven and earth scroll to the tower." Anko smirk. "So, half of the teams will fail." wow Sakura. Do you really need to ask about that when it's so obvious? 

"No one says that it'll be easy. But there's also time limit. You must finish it between 5 days." "5 days you say?!" "How do we supposed to do with food?!" really? That fatso. 

"Just look around. The forest are full of anything to eat. That's plenty of food to feed all of you." Hiro said that bluntly. I'd rather eat sweets rather than eating bugs. "Yeah but, there's many beast and also poisonous insects in there" 

"Right, this test also measures endurance behind enemy's lines. this test are designed to be a growing test. And I'm sure some of you won't be up the challenge" "let say in the middle of the test we quit?" "Of course you can't. In the middle of battle and you said I quit, well you probably could but it'll only get you killed."

"And also there're some ways that you could be disqualified. One, if you reach the tower with both scroll for more than 5 days. Two, If one of your member can't continue, and also none of you could open the scroll before arriving at the tower."