Chapter 23 : Real or Fake?

^ Clear definition if Orochimaru

Hiro's pov

I sniffed my nose to the air. I could sense Sasuke's scent. I moved into the shadows and teleported to a branch near my teams location. Sasuke's fighting a hidden rain ninja. I threw a kunai that are attached to a paper bomb towards the ninja. I jumped towards the ninja and kicked him in the stomach and send him back to the ground.

Sasuke, Sakura are speechless of what I just did. I took out a kunai from my back and put it on the neck of the nin. "Where's your team mate?" "I-I don't know" I hit his head and he's knocked out. I stand up and move my konoha head band to my neck.

"Are you guys okay? Sorry I came a little bit late." "Thank goodness that you're okay Hiro" Sakura said. Yeah right, she really don't waste few energy does she?

I looked around for Naruto "Where's Naruto?" I heard sounds behind the bush. I threw a kunai into the bush. Naruto came back with my kunai.

"Geez. The one who threw this kunai really wanted to kill m- Hiro!!" He came up to me and hug me "C-can't breath Naruto" "get off her Naruto. you're crushing her" "I'm sorry Hiro."

I took my kunai and put it in my pouch. "I'm relieved that you guys are okay." I search for a scroll on the ninja's pouch. And there it is. "Do you guys need this Heaven scroll?" They shaked their head.

"Sure then. I'll keep it" I securely keep it in my pouch. I apply a genjutsu to the ninja to make him think that we actually don't take their scroll. "I'll get going then" I slide my head band upwards back to my forehead. "See you later Hiro" I walk into the shadow and move away from them.

Sasuke's pov

Hiro shows up in the middle of my fight. But she only uses the kunai that she took out from her bag. I guess it's the real Hiro then. She beat the hidden rain ninja with ease and knock him out. She slide down her head protector. So it's the real Hiro.

"Are you guys okay?" She asked. I noded. She search for scroll and there she found a heaven scroll. She offered us the scroll. But we got a heaven scroll. She put it in her pouch.

"Hey Hiro" She turn and rise her eye "What scroll do you get?" "I actually have 3 with this. I've got 2 heaven scrolls and 1 earth scroll."

"You could finish the test already. Why come back for us?" I ask curiosly. She smiled "Because I told you guys earlier right? You guys will past and I trust you. I'll comeback to help you guys when you're in need. So, here I'm"

"well, continue the test then. Good luck" "See ya Hiro" Naruto's begining to become noisy. She move to the shadow and her chakra completedly vanish. We move to another place.

"Since we can't trust anybody, we need something to identify ourself." "So what do you want to say Sasuke?" Sakura ask. "We need a password."

"A password?" "Yeah. the only thing that defined us that we're us. Listen carefully, the question will be when does a ninja strike? And the correct answer is a ninja waits until the time is right. When the enemy sleeps, drop it's guard, when the weapons are forgoten in the stillness of the night, That is the momment for a ninja to strike. Got it?" "Got it." "Couldn't you make it a little shorter?" NARUTO?! why're you soo dumb.

Large whirl wind just passed through us. What's happening? I hide under bush. There's Sakura. "Stay there. First, answer the question. When does a ninja strike?" " A ninja waits until the time is right. When the enemy sleeps, drop it's guard, when the weapons are forgoten in the stillness of the night, That is the momment for a ninja to strike." "Good" It's really her.

"HEEEy wait" Naruto came running at us. "Wait. What's the password?" "Oh. A ninja waits until the time is right. When the enemy sleeps, drop it's guard, when the weapons are forgoten in the stillness of the night, That is the momment for a ninja to strike." It's not Naruto.

I threw my kunai at him. "Hey. You could've killed me!" "Gotta say that you're quicker than the last one." "what was that for? He got the password right. Word per word."

"That's exactly why it's wrong. You think Naruto could possibly remember the password that long, word per word? It's not the Naruto I know. It's still a better chance teaching to a hamster in a million years." "Alright. You got a point" "Besides, do you see how this guy dodge my attack? It's definately not a Naruto move" "Well, isn't it a smart ones?"

Hiro's pov

After I got another earth scroll, I hear Naruto's scream. I see it. A giant snake are going to eat Naruto. I drew my katana out and cut it's head. I pull him out of the way so that the snake could fall to the ground. Now the snake are in 2 pieces.

"Naruto! Where is Sasuke and Sakura?!" He's trembling in fear "I-I don't know Hiro." I summoned Seher. "schützen ihm" "Yes Milady" I sprint away from trembling Naruto. I followed Sasuke's scent. I hide my chakra and stand behind a bush. I see him.

He's on the ground, frozen with fear. I could feel my spine shaking slightly at the sight of the grass ninja. "It won't be too long" I gotta help him. What are you doing sasuke? Move! The woman threw 2 kunai.

I jumped out of the bush and pick them both and sprint away from there. After I feel it's a good distance, I put them both. I panted a little bit. "A-are you guys okay?" "Y-yes Hiro. Thank you" Sakura reply. "Sasuke?"

I realise that he tried to overcome the fear with pain by stabing himself. I push him to lean on the tree. I slowly lift the kunai and stop the bleeding.

After the kunai are out, I give him some chakra to regrow is torn muscle. Before I finish, I sense another presence that move so fast. I grab them both and leap from the branch, arriving at another branch. "You guys okay?" I wanted to make sure that they're okay. They both nod. "Wait. Where's Naruto?" Sakura ask "It's okay. He's okay.

"Sasuke!" the snake lady moved quickly that I couldn't make it in time. few kunai and shurikens are on the branch infront of the snake lady and it made her stop. "Naruto Uzumaki is here" "I'm sorry milady. He insisted and I'm worried about you." Seher appear beside me. Call Alpha and tell him that he need to get ready to fight that snake. He disappear in a smoke. "Get away you Idiot."

"Here. If you want the scroll, take it. But leave us alone." Sasuke offers their scroll. Orochimaru won't want the scroll. He wants you Sasuke.

Sasuke's pov

"Here. Take the scroll and leave us alone." I toss the scroll. Naruto caught it before the snake lady could have it. "Are you crazy?! Even if I don't remember the password, I still remember who I'm. Are you the real sasuke I know?" He's really an Idiot. "Yes he is Naruto you idiot" Sakura scream. "The real Sasuke I know won't do that. You're a fake. He's not a COWARD!!"

Earlier...
Hiro told me that she got 2 set of heaven and earth scroll. "Please, don't hurt yourself. Just loss your scroll and I'll give you one set. Please don't die. I don't want you to die" She hugged me. I could feel that she knew something that's going to happen. I kissed her forehead. "I promise my sunshine" She jumped away from me into the darkness of the forest.

Did ya like it?

Comment.

Like.

Share.

Well

Cya

Ja ne ~

- Author N