Chapter 1

Jiae's POV

"Are you sure you gonna leave to Japan?" I asked them. Huhu~ I'm gonna miss them.... T_T

"Eonni, I missed my family for months and now, I'm going back home." Replied Sujeong..

"Yeah. Kei's there too, waiting for me. She's my best chingu, Jiae-sshi. And also, my family lived there too.... I miss them, just like Sujeong-sshi." Said Baby Soul eonni.

"My family wanted to go there because there's a reunion in their batch. And I don't want to be alone in my house, you know...... Also, Jisso is coming with me because her mother graduates there." Explained Mijoo. Jisoo just nooded.

"Jiae.." JIN touched my shoulder.

"My cousin's birthday is comig soon and I'm going there. I haven't there for years and she missed me so badly..." She explained.

"Is that ok for you, Jiae eonni?" Jisoo asked me.

*sigh* Eotteoke????

"Ok guys....." I answered in a low tone.

"Aaw~ don't be sad, Jiae. We promised we'll be back next week." Baby Soul then hugged me. Others join too. Then, I broke the hug.

"Promise?"

"Promise!!"

"Wait a minute, is Yein in Japan?" I suddenly asked that question. I heard that Yein was somewhere in Asia(said Sujeong the bandeok) because her sister got married and I don't have a slightest idea where she could've been.

"Or in Philippines?"

"China, maybe because she was born there?"

"How about in Vietnam?"

"Thailand?"

"Taiwan?"

I asked many questions but no one answered...

Hmmm.........

"All right, guys. Let's started to pack up!" Baby Soul shouted and they started packing.

I sat on the couch. I watched them. Watched them with sadness....................

After 1 week, my sister, Jiyun eonni, will go to Japan because there was modeling in Osaka, Japan. And she was a fashion designer. So she will design 20 dresses with other designers in 1 month and she will go home next, next month.

Argh! Why is life so HARD?????

------------
L's POV

I entered Jiae's house(to visit my yeojachingu; also, my cat was there too) after I met my friends at the park and I'm surprised that her friends were there.

"Guys, what are you doing?" I asked them. They were packing their things?

o_O

Did Jiae and her friends were fighting last night?

"Oppa, last night, we had a sleepover and we slept here. When we woke up, we realize that we'll go to Japan because of reunions, misses their families, etc..." Sujeong explained.

"Besides, we tell them yesterday." Also Jisoo.

I nodded. I went to my room and I saw Jiyun, sleeping in my bed with Byul, my cat.

BTW, Jiyun is Jiae's sister, also my yeojachingu.

Aaw~~~ They're so cute!!! ^^

I pinched Jiyun's cheeck when suddenly she opened her eyes.

O_O

I'm dead now....

"Y-yah!!! What are you doing?" Jiyun shouted. Then someone entered my room.

"Is there a problem, Jiyun eonni?" Oh it's Jiae.. =_=

"Argh! He just pinched my cheecks!!" Jiyun explained.

Then Jiae went out of the room. She can't stop giggling.

Aigoo -_-

------------
Baby Soul's POV

**Few minutes ago*

"Wait a minute, is Yein in Japan?" Jiae asked us.

I was about to open my mouth when she asked again.

"Or in Philippines?"

"China, because she was born there?"

"How about in Vietnam?"

"Thailand?"

"Taiwan?"

I finally open my mouth.

"Alright, guys! Let's started to pack up!" Then, we started packing.

I wanted to answer Jiae's question but I can't because Yein said that we will keep it as a secret.. Sorry, Jiae!!!😞

(After a few minutes....)

We finished packing!! :)

Now, all we need to do is to.........um.............going to Incheon Airport!!

One by one went outside but before I left, I turned and hugged Jiae.

"Bye, Jiae. Miss you....."

"Miss you too, eonni."

After that, we called a taxi and drive away to the airport.......

________________
A/N:

It's sad to say that Jiae's friends went to Japan.. 😢😞😔

BTW, please vote/comment!!!! Hehe ^_^≧∇≦

-LovelyzXInfinite-