Chapter 3

Jiae's POV

After I ate the sushi and the japanese tea, I decided to go to the park.

I went out of the restaurant and started to hummed some song. It's my favorite song, 'Good Night Like Yesterday by Lovelyz'.

.
.
.
.
.

I'm here in the park!!! :)

*0* The cherry blossoms are beautiful!!!! I decided to take a picture of cherry blossoms.

*click*

Done! I will upload this on Instagram! ^^ I was walking towards the bench while humming 'Good Night Like Yesterday' when suddenly I bumped a person.

"OUCH!!!!"

I stoped humming the song and started to rub my shoulder with my eyes closed. Then, I opened my eyes to see who's that person I've bumped today...

O
M
O
!

"JIAE?! WAAH!!!"

"LEXI EONNI?! AAAAHHHH!!!!"

We hugged each other. After a few seconds, she broked the hug.

Yep! It's my chingu, Lexi eonni!!

Her English name is Alexis Anne Cruz-Han. And her Korean name is Han Ah Hyun(she's a half-Korean and half-American). She's my classmate when we're in high school because her father, Mr. Robin Cruz, is a CEO in a company, Cruz Corporation. After we graudated, she and her family moved to their hometown in America and I don't have a chance to see her, to talk her, etc.........

Anyway, now, we sit on the bench and started talking.

"Eonni, I miss you."

"I miss you too, Jiae-sshi."

Please don't disturb our chitty chat-chat, ok? xD 😂

------------
Baby Soul's POV

"Aish! Where's Kei anyway?!" I started to mumble since there are many people here in a japanese-american restaurant. She called me earlier and she said that I will meet her in this restaurant. But where the hell is she?

I decided to play 'Frozen Free Fall' in my phone after I ate a burger that I ordered earlier when a message arrived. I opened and read it.

From: Kei the aegyeo princess
I'm sorry eonni! The message that I texted earlier is to Sooeun eonni but I accidentally send it to you! Hehe

Anyway, I'm here next to your cousin's old penthouse.

Aigoo..........><

I replied.

To: Kei the aegyeo princess
Arraseo.........

(After a few minutes........)

Ugh! This luggage is killling me because it's so damn heavy!! Me and Kei will live in my eomma's house.

Anyway, I'm here now, outside my cousin's penthouse and WHERE IS SHE?!. Aish this kid!

Then someone hugged me.

o_O

"
Then that person broked the hug. When I looked around, it's her!

"Soojung eonni!!"

She gladly said.

"Jiyeon!!"

"Sorry about that, eonni. I accidentally send it to you and I thought it's Sooeun eonni!" She explained.

Sooeun? Who's that?

"Who's Sooeun?" I was just confused, ok?

"She's my relative, eonni. By the way, come on! Let's get my luggage!!" She said.

So we walked(with my luggage of course) and talked.

------------
Mijoo's POV

"Come on, Jisoo eonni!! It's not that far!!" I shouted. After the reunion, me and eonni decided to go to my grandmother's farm. Now, she was tired of running. She was resting in the field.

"Just a second, Mijoo!" She shouted back.

I pouted.

"Ok, eonni. Suit yourself." Then she made a what expression and I smirked.

"Aish.. Not again!" She mumbled.

Then I ran and ran. I wanted to see the sea because it has a beautiful view and this is my favorite hangout when I'm in Japan, with Akihiro, my step-brother.

"Hey! Wait up!"

----------------
(At Japan Modeling 2015; backstage)

Jiyun's POV

"YOO JI YUN! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! MY FAVORTE MODEL, AIRA, WAS HALF-NAKED IN THE STAGE! HOW COULD YOU?!" Shouted Miss Claire, our manager in Japan Modeling.

"Ma'am, I sew that dress properly -"

"PROPERLY?! IF YOU SEW THAT DRESS PROPERLY, AIRA COULDN' BE HALF-NAKED RIGHT NOW!!!"

"But Miss Claire -" I tried to explain but someone cut me off.

She's none other than Aira.

"Ma'am, I caught her tear my dress after she helped me fitting this dress." Aira explained. The other models and designers started to look at me and whispered.

o_O

Wait a minute, she lied! As she finished fitting the dress, I caught her tearing the dress!

Aira hates me the most because Miss Claire is trusting me more than her. I guess she's jealous.....

"No, ma'am. Don't trust her. I caught her -"

"Don't listen to her, ma'am. She lied to me. How can a designer teared a dress tha she've been sewed? Jiyun, are you even a DESIGNER?! You signed at Japan Modeling because you wanted to destroy this modeling!"

Why you little b*tch!

"Aira Chan, is that true?" Miss Claire asked her. She nooded.

"Jiyun, I've trusted you and now you do this? Sorry but you're fired."

"Fi-fired?" I mumbled.

I get my sling bag and walk away.

You b*tches..............

.
.
.
.
.

I went inside the motel because I slept there since I arrived here in Japan.

I went to the elevator and I press '3'.

After a few seconds, the door opened and I stepped outside. Then, I was walking to my room.

"328....."

"329....."

"Aha! 330!"

I opened it and I went inside. I sat beside the window. My cat, Princess, was sleeping. BTW, Princess and Byul were the same. L oppa gave Princess to me since I became a fashion designer. Since I was bored, I texted L oppa about the news.

"To: Namjachingu
Bad News: I got fired :(

After some minutes, he didn't reply. 😞 Since I miss Jiae, I texted her.

To: DongsaengJiae
Jiae, are you ok there? Stay strong and healthy, arraseo? :)

Then I read my books so that I'm not feeling bored.

________________
A/N:

Waah!! It has 900+ words in this chapter! xD

Anyway, continue reading this story! :)

The next chapter will be Sujeong's POV. Because she's my bias that's all! xD
And..........
🍀 ☀
🍀🍀
🍀🍀🍀
🎁 Have a
nice weekend!