Chapter 19 (2/2) (With Epilouge)

Baby Soul's POV
I can't believe......

"Annyeong!" Jiae waved us.

Yes.... It's Jiae....

I mean wth?!

"Jiae, is that you? Huh? I mean what?! Wait I'm confused now." Mijoo said.

"Let me explain first." We nod.

"It's just that I miss you, your cooking... I didn't know how to cook. L oppa and others were so busy because of that photoshoot thingy so yeah..  I always go to a restaurant just to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner. And when they're close, I always buy instant noodles or go to my cousin's house. I'm just wasting my money. My sister was there but she lost her job.." Tears suddenly came down from here eyes.

We hugged her.

"Oh Jiae. You should've just told us." Baby Soul pats her head.

We broke then the hug.

She wipes her tears.

"I know. I'm just a stupid person." I heard she mumbled.

I looked at my wristwatch.

"Eonnies, dongsaengs, I'm hungry. Can we just eat now?" JIN closed her eyes and pats her tummy. We all laughed.

"Yeah!" We giggled at her expression earlier.

(After we ate...)

We sat at the sand, watching the sunset together.

"Heol, I miss this, I miss spending time with all of you." Jiae eonni said.

We nod.

Splash!

Someone just splashed me!

"Wait, who did that --" I noticed Yein giggled.

"Aish..." I went to the water and began splashing to her.

"Eonni! That's not fair!" She pouted as the others joined us.

_______
Jiae's POV

I smiled to them as they splashing each other.

"Eonni, come!" I noticed Sujeong waved her arms. I stood up and join with them.

I guess this is the best day of my life. I smiled to myself.

And I think our friendship will lasts forever...

-----------------------
(Epilouge)

Jiae's POV

(Few months later....)

Life's been better now. After that incident, we came back to Korea. Omo I'm gonna miss my cousin.

Guess what? They had their own relationship now. Baby Soul eonni had Sungkyu oppa(He proposed her few weeks before); Jisoo with Hoya oppa; Mijoo with Mark; JIN with Seokjin oppa. And the others well, I don't know.

Anyways, my friends went to my house to help me decorating my Christmas Tree. Eonni's here too. I'm so excited for Christmas! ^o^

Hmm.. I wonder how Yoongi oppa's life doing now. Is he okay? Oh I hope so.. I miss him since that day he left. Where did he go? Is there an urgent meeting or something? Aigoo...

"Tomorrow we will have a mini Christmas Party!" Baby Soul eonni announced after Yein puts a star in Christmas Tree.

"Eonni, why so sudden? You should've announced yesterday or the other day so that we'll get ready!" JIN pouted.

"And also, we don't have Christmas gifts!" Jisoo pointed out.

"Hehe. Mianhae." She do the 'peace-sign'.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go buy gifts!" I shouted. They looked at me.

"Good idea since the malls are still open!" Mijoo said.

"Oh shoot!" I cursed myself. They looked at me weirdly.

"Just a sec..."

I went to the kitchen, seeing Jiyun eonni bake some cookies.

"Eonni?" She turned around. "Hmm?"

"There's something I wanna tell you." I sighed.

"What is it?" She smiled.

"I think this is......" I grab something from my pocket.

"For You." I handed her an envelope. She opened it and she was like: O_O

"What the-- are you kidding? I mean how did you do this?" She couldn't believe it.

"Congrats! You finally got a new job!"

Tears were streamed down to her cheeks. She suddenly hugged me.

"Thank you Jiae. If it wasn't for you..."

"Ssh, ssh. You got now a new job. So you don't have to worry about it." I patted her back.

___________
A/N:

Hi LovelySpirits! For You is officaly ended (O_O). But don't worry, I'll update Christmas Special Chapter.

First of all, I would like to thank God, for giving me strength and hope and all^^. Second, my sister! ^^ Sometimes, I don't like to publish this book or think that I'll deleted it. Thanks to her, she always cheer me up!

And lastly, my readers!! ^.^ Thank you for reading my story (even though there's SO many wrong grammars, hehe). Thank you also for voting my story. I really appreciate it 😊😊😊😊

And I really can't believe why this book reached 1k + reads! Gomawo! ^o^

BTW

Advanced Merry Christmas!  May God bless you and your family! 😊😊😊

I just slipped into the diamond life.

See you! 😉😉

- LovelyzxInfinite -