Chapter 17

Jiae's POV

I. Can't. Believe.
My God.........

"Jiyun eonnie......" Yes, it's Jiyun eonnie......

She came near to me and she hugged me. I hugged her back..

"Eonni....."

"Dongsaeng....."

We silently cried......

-------------
Jungkook's POV

"Where are we going?" I asked her while we're running and running. Run, run, run

(A/N: Dashi run run run........ :D)

"We're here!" She stopped and I stopped too. And we're in.......

"AMUSEMENT PARK?!" I exclaimed.

(A/N: The same amusement park where Kei and Baby Soul went there)

"Yes! It's been a long time since we went here!" She shouted. She again grabbed my wrist and went inside.

Maybe this is the right time to tell her...

Yes, I've been falling for Yein since we became friends. When we're in 3rd year in High School, I wanted to tell her how I feel but me and my family went to Vancouver, Canada 'cause my grandfather is sick and I'm gonna finish studying there in Vancouver.

That's when I met Kim Ye Rim(a.k.a Yeri). She's adorable, cute, funny, etc. And I fell for her. After 2 months, I confessed to her how I fell for her and she did the same... Now, she's my girlfriend. After 4 weeks, she has leukemia. I'm afraid that Yeri will die........ And since I don't have money, I came back to Korea last week, so that I can have money to buy medicines for Yeri. And also, I have to take care of my grandmother.

That time, I miss Yein. My feelings for her has gone now........... Sorry Yein, I just wanted to make Yeri happy....

-----------
Jiyun's POV

Me and Jiae sat at the couch after that.

"Eonni, I miss you...."

"I miss you too.."

Then a tear came out and she quickly wiped it.

"Whoo~ This is it..." I said to myself.

"Eonni, why did you quit your job?" She suddenly asked.

I told her everything and she was shocked.

"SERIOUSLY?!"

I nodded.

"Jiae, I'm gonna pee." I said and quickly went to the C.R.

----------
Kei's POV

As me and Baby Soul eonni finished cleaning her house, my phone vibrate in the table and I took it. I looked at it and the message was coming from......

From: xxxxxxxx
Kim Jiyeon! Come to the (xxx) beach resort next Thursday with your friends and bring some foods! If you don't, I will kill you and your friends👹💀🔫🔫🔪🔪 I'M WATCHING YOU.......

This sounds creepy

I gulped.....

My goosebumps appeared.

"What's wrong?" Baby Soul cams near to me and when she read it, she gasped

"I also received that message!" She show me the message

From: xxxxxxxx
YAH! LEE SOO JUNG! Come to the (xxx) beach resort next Thursday with your friends and bring some foods! If you don't, I will kill you and your friends 👹💀🔫🔫🔪🔪 I'M WATCHING YOU.......

"Who could this be?" I said.

"Let's call the others. I'll call Mijoo while you, you'll call Sujeong." She dialed Mijoo's number first while I dialed Sujeong's number and I went to the kitchen.

--------------
Baby Soul's POV

*ring* *ring* *ring*

Mijoo: Hello?

Me: Mijooya!

Mijoo: Eonni, why did you called me?

Me: Did you receive  a message coming from-

Mijoo: Mark? Nah! Don't worry about him! He'll go to U.S.A. for no reason! Is he dumb? Ha! And -

Me: It's not Mark, dummy! It-

Mijoo: Taeyeon eonni? Don't worry about my cousin! Yesterday, she's NOW engaged with Mr. Baekhyun!

Me: It's not Taeyeon eonni.

Mijoo: Then what?

Me: Look at your messages.

<end calling>

___________
A/N:

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Omo! This gonna be intense!

BTW, please read K-Unni's stories. Her stories are really 👍👍! And also, she's my sister ^^.