Chapter 18

Mijoo's POV

Is Baby Soul eonni crazy? Why should I -

*message popped out in her cellphone*

Huh?

I opened and read it and WTF?!

From: xxxxxxxx
YAH! LEE MI JOO! Come to the (xxx) beach resort next Thursday with your friends and bring some foods! If you don't, I will kill you and your friends 👹💀🔫🔫🔪🔪 I'M WATCHING YOU.......

Every Thursday, this message always popped in our cellphones(Only me, Sujeong, Kei and Baby Soul). We cooked food quickly and we went
to the (xxx) beach resort and there's an empty table. We put the foods and we left. After a few minutes, we came back in the resort and the foods were all gone...
That day, a voice said 'Thank you. If you don't do that again, I'll kill your loved ones.'

'And this is REAL. And I'm not in the mood to tell jokes. First, victims will be your pets. Jisoo-sshi, I know that you have 3 puppies in your home. Your 1st puppy, Holly, died because she has an unknown disease, am I right? *chuckles*. And also your 2nd puppy, Galla. You don't want to lose your 3rd puppy, Izra, right? *evil laughs*.'

Jisoo mumbled some bad words to that person. She really loves her puppies and she didn't want to lose her last puppy.

By the way.....

Man, I'm SOOOO TIRED!!!

------------
Yein's POV

I'm here now in our house, lying in my bed.

I ----- can't believe........

*(Flashback)*
"Kookie! Can we ride ferries wheel?" I pouted. He chuckled.

"Sure. It's been a long time though....."

(After that...)

We're here inside in the ferries wheel. We just looking outside when I cleared my throat.

"Kookie, how's life in Vancouver?" I asked him.

"Good...." He smiled a little while looking down.

"Is your grandfather ok?"

"Yeah..... He just need some rest...." He said.

Since we're almost in the bottom, we stood up.

"Kookie...."

He turned around I pressed my lips to his.

He was SHOCKED to see what I'm doing right now...

Then, I stopped and said:

'Kookie, I like you...'

He was still in shocked.

"Yein-ah......... I've fall for you --"

"So, that means 'yes'?"

He looked down and....

"Yein, I've fallen for you since we become friends. And since my grandfather is sick and my aunt and uncle are gone, we went there and I studied there. And I fall a girl named Yeri. That day, I've fallen for her and I confessed to her about my feelings. She did also the same. Today, we're in  a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. One day, Yeri has leukemia. So I went here to work and earn money to buy medicines for her. The doctor said that if I hurt her, she will die. And I'm afraid she'll be gone in my life. Sorry, Yein. I'm gonna continue to work. Bye, Yein....... Sorry and I love you....

We're now in the bottom and he went out immediately.

*(End of flashback)*

How could you...........

Now, I silently cried myself until I slept.

*(The next day...)*

----------------
*(Friday)*

Baby Soul's POV

"So, what should we cook for this 'mysterious person'?" I asked one of them.

I called the others early in the morning so that we could discuss this....

"Few weeks ago, we always cooked 'chicken stew'. Maybe he/she loved that?" Yein suggest.

We all nodded.

"So chicken stew, ramen, kimchi and ice cream!!" I shouted.

"Ok!" They said.

"Then let's do it!"

We went to the kitchen. Yein and Sujeong went to buy cookies and cream ice cream.

F*ck this person..

___________
A/N:

Hi my LovelySpirits!! So sorry for updating late 'cause I have so many things to doooo! Ugh! So tired.....

#2MonthsHiatus