Chapter 5

Kei's POV

We're here in Baby Soul eonni's house! :)

Finally, I can rest after we rode a roller coaster in an amusement park. When we rode that,  I non-stop screaming while eonni was just............................. sat quietly. She covered her ears so that her ears would stop bleeding while I screamed loudly like a child.

*Flashback*
"Eonni, where do we go next?" I asked as we finished eating some foods(because we're hungry) in my uncle's eatery. And now, we're riding a scooter. I mean, Baby Soul eonni's scooter.

"I'm not Dora and you're not Boots." She teased.

"Eonni!" I whined.

"Just wait and see, Jiyeon." She stopped because the traffic lights turned red.

"Wait a minute, are we going to the beach?" I excitedly asked that question. Hey! I love beach! You know, collecting some shells, I like that. BUT I hate swimming. I have been traumatized that since I was 4 years old.

"Tomorrow." The traffic light turned green and she started the engine and we drove away.

"Where? In your eomma's house, eonni?"  There's a wifi in her eomma's house. ^^ I wanted to watch some videos in Youtube, chatting with my friends in Messenger/Skype/Viber, etc.

(A/N: Just like the author. -_-)

"Later." She replied.

"Seriously, eonni? I'm pretty -" I stopped. I was SO amazed as we parked her scooter in the parking area. We're in............

"Welcome to amusement park, Jiyeon!!!" Eonni joyfully said.

I've never been this place before....... It's so wonderful.

"It's your first time, right? Come on! Let's enjoy!" She grabbed my hand as we run to the entrance of amusement park.

(After a few minutes.....)

"The show was amazing, eonni!!!!"  I said as we sat on the bench behind the 'The Secret Garden' entrance.

Hey! I heard people said 'Let's get inside in the secret garden!' or 'Can't wait to see what's inside in the secret garden!' or 'My God! I'm so excited to enter the secret garden!' or whatever....

She just nodded and continued chewing the bubblegum.

"Eonni, can I buy a cotton candy?" I asked her. She spit it out the bubblegum and the bubblegum went trough the trash can.

"Here's the money." She said and she gave me the money.

(After a few minutes....)

As I finished eating the cotton candy, we went to the next ride.

OoO

Oh no........................😱

"Since I wanted to light up my mood, let's ride the EXTREME GIANT ROLLER COASTER!!!!" She exclaimed.

"But eonni -" I seriously don't wanna ride that!

She sighed and said......

"Kei, I know you're a scaredy-cat. But, I wanted you to conquer your fears. Come on!" She grabbed my hand and went to the Extreme Giant Roller Coaster.

Jesus, help me...........

*End of flashback*

I sat on the couch and she opened their wi-fi. She told me the password and TA DA!

I went to YouTube and I searched 'Lion Heart by Girls' Generation' since SNSD(Girls' Generation) is my favorite group.

------------------
Sungjong's POV

"Finally, the photoshoot is over." Hoya hyung sigh as we went inside the van. Mr. Kim, L hyung's father, started the engine.

It was a photo contest. It lasted 5 hours because there are many photographers(like L hyung) signed up in the contest.

"The last guy was justt wow..." Sungkyu hyung said.

*sigh*

"Yeah. He pictured the beautiful scenery in the beach in different angles. But L is the best!" Woohyun hyung gave thumbs up to L hyung.

He smiled at hyung.

"Who is he anyway?" I asked Sungkyu hyung.

"I don't know, but he seems familiar." He shrugged.

Hmmm.. That last guy?

"Oh hyungs, that's my neighbor, Kwon Soon Young." I said.

(A/N: Sshh.. Slip in to the diamond life oh)

"The last guy?" I nod.

They started talking and talking. Well, except me, Dongwoo hyung, L hyung and Hoya hyung.

Dongwoo and L hyung are sleeping. Hoya hyung is sleeping too with his headphones on. While me, *sigh* I'm playing my phone when a message popped up. I read it and........

From: My cousin who has no jams
Hyung! Come here in the beach!🌊🏄🏂🙋 Please!!!!!!!!!! It's been a long time, hyung. 😭😭😭

"It's your cousin, right?" Sungyeol hyung asked me. He's not in the mood to talk with the other guys. He was playing his phone. I guess he was playing 'Moy 4' because it was his favorite game.

"Ne, hyung." I said to him. Then I replied to my couisn. Uh, before that, I'll ask the hyungs first. I turned back(since they're in the back).

"Hyungs, can we go to the beach?" I asked them but..........

They stop talking and looked at me. After a few seconds, they continued talking.

Aigoo........... 😒

I wanted to asked Sungyeol hyung but..............

He slept. The hyungs ignored me. They DARED to ignore me!!!! 😢😥😞😔😖😭

I replied to my cousin.

To: My cousin who has no jams
Sorry! Maybe next time, cousin.

After a few minutes, he didn't reply back.

_______________
A/N:

I think some of you are really bored that their favorite Kpop Idol/s are not here. Don't worry, I have a solution.

There's a chance to put a cameo or whatsoever of your favorite Kpop Idol/s! Just comment like this:

Example: (Your favorite Kpop idol is Tiffany of Girls' Generation)

Tiffany(SNSD)   as  (Her name)

Like this: ------------------->
Tiffany(SNSD)   as     Lee Chan Min(Baby Soul's sister)

Pretty easy, huh?

Anyways, you'll decide what's the name of your favorite idol.

I realized that I sometimes update the chapters once/twice a week!