Chapter 8

JIN's POV

"Mmm! This is delicious, Aiko!" I said as I ate a slice of a chocolate cake. BTW, today is my cousins' birthday, Aiko and Akio. They'll be turning 10.

"Arigatou, Myungeun!" She bowed. "I made that."

"Sure?"

She nooded.

"No! I made that for her! Bleh!" Said Akio, her twin brother. He stuck his tongue out. Aigoo this kid.....

"It's me, Akio!"

"NO! ME!"

"ME!"

"ME!"

Then they went to their rooms and locked.

This kids..........really..........

After I ate the cake and the other foods, I went to the kitchen to help Aunt Mayumi to clean the plates.

-------------
Sungjong's POV

We stopped at one of the popular park here in Japan.

"Hyung? Why? It's already dark tho.." L hyung whined.

"I saw your Aunt Minjung there. Anyways, you can go anywhere but not to far, ok?" We nodded and as we went outside the van......

Sungkyu hyung, Woohyun hyung and Myungsoo hyung went straight to a convenient store because they're hungry, Dongwoo hyung and Hoya hyung went to a mini library beside the convenient store to read some books.

:( I'm all alone.

"Hey........"

And don't forget to mention Sungyeol hyung! ^^

"Hyung! Can we play a game?" I pleaded with an aegyeo, hoping he will say yes.

"No. I'm not in the mood." Hyung went to the bench and sleep.

Aish..........

I went to the bench where he sat and sit beside him.

Just then, some flowers went down from the tree, swaying swaying in the air. I caught one and.......

Aha! I have an idea!

I got my phone from my pocket and I went to the camera app. I select 'front camera' from the settings and.......

3

2

1

Click! Here's the photo:

(A/N: Sungjong took that photo in day, not night

(A/N: Sungjong took that photo in day, not night. Mianhae!)

I'll post this on Instagram.

Woohoo! ^o^

Then the others went here now.

"Ok, are we complete?" Sungkyu hyung asked.