Never Confess

The night was dim, but Rigby's love burned bright. As he walked down the moonlit park he couldn't get this thought out his head.

I have to confess my love.. Rigby blushed intensely at the thought. But surely it would ruin our friendship.

"Uh Rigby, we're here," (Y/N) informed. Rigby looked at her, then at the door, then back at her, then at the door again.

"What the fuck dude, stop being a freak." (Y/N) began opening the door then Rigby stopped it.

"Wait," he said. "I think I have something to tell you. Something... personal."

"Yo dawg son, you best stop trippin' it hella cold out here," she said and slammed the door open. She then walked upstairs, out of sight.

Devastated at the rejection , Rigby stood at the open doorway for a good 45 minutes until taking his sulking upstairs. He shut his door and started singing Creep by Radiohead somber-like.

"But, I'm a creep...I'm a weirdo..." he continued singing as he slowly walked to his bed and plopped on his bed-trampoline-thing.

"You're so fucking special... I wish I was specia-- AW!" Rigby shouted suprised and confused that something was in his bed. He wiped the swelling tears from his eyes to see clearer. All his favorite snacks and action movies were here.

"Hey Rigby, I see you crushed my gifts," Mordecai joked as he walked in the room.

"You did this?" Rigby said surprised. Mordecai scratched his head in embarrassment.

"Haha yeah. I wanted to make up for what I said before," Mordecai smiled. "I hope this means we're back to being friends, I missed hanging out with you."

"Yeah for sure!" Rigby confirmed. "Uh Mordecai? Can I tell you something?" Rigby blushed.

"Well we're best friends aren't we?"

"Okay. But I don't want this to get in the way of our friendship, especially with what just happened and, well okay. Mordecai, I'm sorry. I'm in love with...you." Rigby confessed blushing intensely at what he just did.

Mordecai looked dumbfounded at Rigby with a blush on his cheeks but then smiled. He walked over to Rigby and kissed him. Rigby had no time to react and so he just stood there and let it happen. Mordecai pulled away.

"I'm in love with you too." Just then Mordecai and Rigby heard slow clapping come from the doorway. It was (Y/N).

"I knew it, you hoes," she said. "Morby fo lyfe."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

XD April Fools! Well it's late but that's when the best one's are. Anyway I should probably get started on the next chapter.✌ Peace Among Worlds.